1. GM on their discord mentioned the nerfs were unintentional and will be reversed.

2. GM on their discord mentioned the nerfs were unintentional and will be reversed.
    Could you provide a link for that?

3. Spoiler: Show

4. that gives me hope that staff didn't intentionally ruin the server for 80% of the playerbase.

5. I guess this has possibly been answered and my post was pointless, Only time will tell I guess!
    Honestly didn't seem like something that would just "get bugged" to me so I was quick to assume I guess, My bad.

6. I get that, Nerfs are bound to come. But the 2 bosses I'd say that have the most wipes (Heigen and Saph) both got turned to easy mode, They don't even present a challenge anymore.
    They nerfed heigan because he is bugged. And he still is. The zones arent even static... we had people standing in a spot and half got hit and half not.... They nerfed it until they fixed it.

Also, this server has the current lordaeron buff which is meagre. Faerlinna is bugged. She normally hits for 5k but on frenzy she hits for 35k. Thats not 150% afaik lol ( she used to hit that much on lordaeron launch i think some values are getting cooked there ).

Also go watch a video of saph kill on retail lol hahahaah. Top dps 2k with 0 frost resist gear and they killed the damn dragon. So buff still exists its just a fcking easy boss.

Now on the topic. Is naxx undertuned?
    Yes Imo.
    Is 10man harder than 25 man?
    Yes.
    Is 10man bugged on encounters that 25man isnt?
    Yes.

I dont know what else... I remember back on lordaeron launch these things were working correctly, dont know how they managed to bug out encounters that used to work

EDIT: Bosses only hit ~50% harder than on retail so I dont know how you thought that from 1.6k aura dmg on saph 4.2k is ok. Dont be salty about you buying frost resist gear its even fcking easy to craft... According to melee buff his frost aura shoudl do around 2.4k.... Also pets are dying all the time so im happy they address it at last... Dont know how they bugged it in the first place.
    Edited: April 29, 2020 Reason: Addition to explanation

7. They nerfed heigan because he is bugged. And he still is. The zones arent even static... we had people standing in a spot and half got hit and half not.... They nerfed it until they fixed it.

Also, this server has the current lordaeron buff which is meagre. Faerlinna is bugged. She normally hits for 5k but on frenzy she hits for 35k. Thats not 150% afaik lol ( she used to hit that much on lordaeron launch i think some values are getting cooked there ).

Also go watch a video of saph kill on retail lol hahahaah. Top dps 2k with 0 frost resist gear and they killed the damn dragon. So buff still exists its just a fcking easy boss.

Now on the topic. Is naxx undertuned?
    Yes Imo.
    Is 10man harder than 25 man?
    Yes.
    Is 10man bugged on encounters that 25man isnt?
    Yes.

I dont know what else... I remember back on lordaeron launch these things were working correctly, dont know how they managed to bug out encounters that used to work

EDIT: Bosses only hit ~50% harder than on retail so I dont know how you thought that from 1.6k aura dmg on saph 4.2k is ok. Dont be salty about you buying frost resist gear its even fcking easy to craft... According to melee buff his frost aura shoudl do around 2.4k.... Also pets are dying all the time so im happy they address it at last... Dont know how they bugged it in the first place.
    Wait...pets wasn't bugged before ? I made a bugtracker report and it was marked as "dupicated" and linked to an 7 month old report which is still unconfirmed (unchecked?). So I thought they didn't fixed it since 7 months.

8. I am new to FM server, what are the actual buff % or numbers supposed to be? Are they doing a flat 50% HP and Dmg buff or on a boss by boss basis?

9. I am new to FM server, what are the actual buff % or numbers supposed to be? Are they doing a flat 50% HP and Dmg buff or on a boss by boss basis?
    Many of the bosses are around 230% for HP, Damage numbers sometimes around there or lower depending on the abilities

10. A lot of people seem to mistake some of the bug fixes as nerfs. Some abilities had to be adjusted because they were quite literally sometimes hitting in the millions.

Heigan and Sapphiron were nerfed by mistake, we scaled some of the abilities and wrongfully scaled down mechanics that are important in the boss fights. This will be rectified on next update.

There is no right number since all of these numbers are made by us. It is not blizzlike and it is much harder than retail Naxxramas, so every change that we do is perceived as 'breaking' the boss, even if sometimes we're trying to fix an issue. We take feedback seriously and we also have our own data to look at, so we are actively involved in raids and progression.

11. A lot of people seem to mistake some of the bug fixes as nerfs. Some abilities had to be adjusted because they were quite literally sometimes hitting in the millions.

Heigan and Sapphiron were nerfed by mistake, we scaled some of the abilities and wrongfully scaled down mechanics that are important in the boss fights. This will be rectified on next update.

There is no right number since all of these numbers are made by us. It is not blizzlike and it is much harder than retail Naxxramas, so every change that we do is perceived as 'breaking' the boss, even if sometimes we're trying to fix an issue. We take feedback seriously and we also have our own data to look at, so we are actively involved in raids and progression.
    I did mistake Saph and Heigen for nerfs instead of bugs because to me they seemed like the only fights that were changed due to the drastic difficulty difference on the previously 2 hardest fights.

We had noticed the day of the nerfs a bunch of new items were added to the store so we were a little worried these changes were so that the store could become full access to everyone, I personally have never really cared about the cash shop but many of the guild had speculated that being the reasoning.

All-in-all great to hear that it'll be reverted back. If I can add one question to the end of this Proterean.

With Naxx 10/25 already being cleared by most of the guilds currently since it is essentially a pumped up Vanilla Raid (hardly any tactics or difficulty) would there be any plans to shorten the Naxx phase and give us Ulduar sooner? I could see that as being a huge benefit. I don't mean anytime soon either, May Ulduar after 1 1/2 - 2months of Naxx.

12. May 1, 2020  
    Is it possible anub rekhan 10m is now bugged? People saying it was ok on 25 while in 10m on locust swarm he isnt slowed at all. :( regards, brutalus

13. May 2, 2020  
    Is it possible anub rekhan 10m is now bugged? People saying it was ok on 25 while in 10m on locust swarm he isnt slowed at all. :( regards, brutalus
    I think he's only supposed to be slowed on 10man if I remember correctly?

14. May 2, 2020  
    where can i read about changelog or nerf to naxx ? thanks

15. May 3, 2020  
    I think he's only supposed to be slowed on 10man if I remember correctly?
    For 10 man he is slowed by 60% of his normal movement speed.
    For 25 man he is slowed by 75% of his normal movement speed.

Obviously this is retail values and Warmane might have tinkered with them.
    https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Anub%27Rekhan

First ... 2345 Last