1. Best Battered Hilt option for Fury PVE, if the BH is even worth for a warrior...

Hello, I am asking about my alt, I mainly wish to focus on Fury for PVE and as I'd like to get into PVP Arms for PVP. Does the Battered Hilt have a good offer for either Fury or Arms, I've never played a warrior before and I'm wondering, what's the best for PVE Fury, swords, axes, maces, same for PVE Fury, are there any preferred weapons and for what reason? Thanks

2. Axe in main hand always.
    Axe/polearm is best for PVP and arms in general (talents with crit chance and dmg).

For fury pve it doesnt matter unless your race has bonus expertise with certain type of weapon (swords/maces for humans vs axes for orcs). It just happens, that shadowmourne is by quite a bit best weapon in a game, and its an axe.

As for battered-hilt - agi one with armor penetration is best weapon you can get outside of ICC. And you will keep it for quite a while at least in offhand.

3. Thanks, what about the strength one with haste rating in main hand? You suggest the agility one in offhand is better?

4. Thanks, what about the strength one with haste rating in main hand? You suggest the agility one in offhand is better?
    Agility one is better, period. Haste is very weak stat for fury, armor penetration and crit from agility on the other hand.. You will use it in MH, untill you get better weapon, which is from icc and then use it in offhand untill you get second better weapon. My point is that you will use it for quite some time, unless you get extremely lucky.