1. The Problem with transferring items.

Hello, I am a fellow player of warmane and want to address issues.
    I have issues transferring items from alliance to horde, I do realize and use the auction house to transfer which is not bannable in any way but the problem is whenever I list the item for 1g or 2g INSTANTLY in like 1-2 seconds a bot buys it. I report it to warmane staff they do ban it but thats not the issue. The issue is ip banning them because bots can be made again and they are literally lvl 10 so its not hard to get to lvl 10 within half hour.
    Please do not write that you should change your side, I am gathering points to do it now because of this wild bots.
    Thank you!
    If you disagree with me please write it clearly.

2. How do you know it's a bot? Common sense tells that this could be very profitable thing, camping neutral AH to catch noobs trying to transfer items.

3. Angrylol, I certainly can say this is a bot. No one can buy an item in one second or less.
    I talked to the bot and it didn't reply until after 25mins later it said "get rekt" "thanks for the primos anyways"
    Common sense ofc tells this is a very profitable but at the same time common sense tells no sane human can catch such a item so fast

4. I can, I refresh item list and it sorts the cheapest on top, so I just Shift+left click on it - boom, bought. And I don't reply to whispers, sometimes I find them 25mins later and reply. I'm not a bot. Now what?
    Edited: April 30, 2020

5. May 3, 2020  
    Hello,
    the warmane staff has pleased me with banning all the accounts related to the IP.
    Thanks to them the bot number will certainly decrease.
    Topic closed