1. Engineering: Springy Arachnoweave

Hello,

Why cant we get this from the trainer on this realm ?
    You do can get the agility enchant but not the spellpower.

figuring this out and also figuring out that frostmourne and icecrown are pvp crosslinked, makes me sad as hell. Icecrown players are able to get any enchant in the game, from a fairly cheap AH price. While on frostmourne you gotto open ur wallet big to get the end-game enchants. And on this point, not even able to get the enchant u need for ur pvp spec. like the +63 spellpower mainhand enchant costs more then 1k gold on frostmourne on the moment I write this topic.

I dont know it was intended to lock this engineering enchant, and it unlocks on a certain point. But it aint fair if people from a other realm can use it against you.
    I can imagine their more enchants which are locked out for frostmourne players, I do simply not know. But having suchs buffs against you while its unavailable to you, is just tedious as hell.

I bet I am like the 10.000th person whining about this. but cmon, how is this fair ?

Can I have a explaination why this specific engineering enchant is unavailable ? Did warmane accidentally forgot about it ?

Thanks,

Best regards

2. Its the same for greater Haste Enchant on cloaks. Normaly you can learn this from a trainer as an enchanter. But since this enchant only comes with Ulduar patch in 3.1.X it´s not available on Frostmourne. Besides that this Idea is really really stupid since we play on 3.3.5 talents anyway and in addition they already released the Books for Glpyhs which are also Ulduar patch, only because people cried so hard.

Warmane pls be consistent! Or more people will cry