1. Any way to get in-game dungeon guides/strategies?

Hello everyone,

I've recenetly hit level 70 and decided that i want to play as a tank (paladin). After queueing into rdf, I was put in UG normal. While the dungeon isn't that hard, I felt like most people, inculding me, have no idea how the bosses work. I and everyone, tried doing their best to figure out strategies and how to get through it. Even though the general strategie of tank the boss and hit it till it dies worked for pre 70 bosses, this time it was different.

Now to the main topic. After many wipes on final boss, Ingvar, I decided to check for a tactic online through the wiki. I was blown away by how many details there was that didn't include spamming spells on the boss. So, i was wondering if there's a way to get those infos in-game as an addon maybe? I know the later expansions have such thing built in them, but sadly wotlk doesn't.

Otherwise, any advice on how to learn these things? execluding the "trial and error" way. I know it's the best, but I don't want other people to suffer because of my lack of knowledge. As Khadgar says, "Knowledge is power".

As a side note, I do enjoy tanking a lot. So any advice on that topic or links are welcome.

Thanks to everyone reading.

2. Otherwise, any advice on how to learn these things? execluding the "trial and error" way. I know it's the best, but I don't want other people to suffer because of my lack of knowledge. As Khadgar says, "Knowledge is power".
    No, the best way is what you did for UG, read the tactics before the boss encounter. You'll have to do that for raids, nobody will wait for you to figure it out there.
    In dungeons, you can mostly get by by asking if anyone knows the tactics for the current boss. 8/10 times there's someone with an alt there who's done that boss so many times they can do it without looking. If you wipe, use the running back and buffing time to alt tab into a browser and read the tactics online like you did. Put follow on someone and read the most important bits fast.

3. You need to do all that, knowledge is indeed key to success, including getting an addon (Yes, there's one) named Deadly Boss Mods, that has the function of telling and alerting you of Any boss's particular feature. In the case of Invgar, it tells you when his Dark Smash is coming, along with its CD, and tells you to stop casting once he uses dreadfull roar. Still only gives you small things, and generally doesn't warm you about more passive features, or how to deal with certain situations.

The DBM addon will definetely help you, but it won't just put it all in front of you on a silver tray, you have to indeed learn about dungeons and its bosses (Be extra carefull with Azol'nerub, that dungeon likes to *****slap unprepared parties.) Because that's just the prologue of the things that come, as dungeons in Heroic mode get nastier with not only stronger versions of adds and bosses, but can also bring new mechanics to the battle.

Anyway, happy tanking.

4. oh thx dude for telling me that mod i couldnt find it.