1. My account was banned for 5 days

So my account has been banned for 5 days for the following reason : Ninja in Dungeon.
    The thing is i rolled Need on a Healer Ring with my Blood DK Tank by accident and our Healer needed that Ring.

So i told him that i would trade it back to him as soon as we were done with the Dungeon because was in a hurry at the moment.
    However he kept spamming me and i let him know that i was annoyed by this and i didn't want to ignore him because i wanted to communicate with him about the future trade of the Ring.
    Then he started threatening me about my account getting banned and then i lost my sh!@ to be completely honest so i just left the Dungeon.
    I understand I broke my promise to him but i think that his behavior was unacceptable.
    You guys can verify the incident if you keep logs of whispers.
    One more thing, I've been playing on this server for the past 2 months or so and I never Needed on something i didn't actually Need.

2. You're in the wrong here. If it was a mistake, should of traded ot him asap. If he was beeing "annoying" (rightfuly in my oppinion), instead of arguing about it you should of just given it to him and /ignore him. Not try and get him to talk to you at a level you think is appropriate. Also, there are no whisper logs.

3. If it was a mistake, should of traded ot him asap
    I've been playing retail WoW since Legion and I didn't know that this was thing during WOTLK.
    I can understand how he might felt about it.
    Like something that you earned and you deserve for your contribution being taken away by a random guy (me) but I have to disagree on the appropriate level of discussion.I didn't ask him to stop talking to me i just asked him to stop spamming me.It's a game where social interaction plays a major role and being spammed is not fun and as i told the Warmane staff in my ban appeal i think that this incident given my intentions and the circumstances grew out of proportion.

4. The only hurry you should have had was to correct your alleged mistake and give him the loot, not stall and say you'd do it later. As comlogo said, you were in the wrong, no matter how you want to paint the situation.

5. I agree with comlogo. You should have given him the ring immediately after the roll was done. What does it matter if you are in a hurry if you give him the ring right now or after the dungeon? He wanted the piece of gear he deserved and you didn't want to give it to him. That's way more annoying than someone messaging you multiple times, atleast in my opinion.

Edit:

I've been playing retail WoW since Legion and I didn't know that this was thing during WOTLK.
    What is your point? We are not playing in the past. This is how it is right now. Has nothing to do with WotLK.
    Edited: April 30, 2020

6. No matter how you want to paint the situation.
    I strongly disagree on this one.
    When you come to make a decision about a situation you look at the facts,there is nothing more than that.
    You have a guy who :

-Did his best to make sure that a solution will be found to the problem despite being treated poorly because i consider spamming someone annoying.
    -Doesn't have any experience when it comes to WOTLK unspoken rules.
    -Acknowledges his mistake.
    -Acknowledges and truly validates the feelings of the other side.
    -In his ban appeal wrote "I acknowledge my mistake and I am genuinely willing to make up for it, if there's any way to do so".
    -Has a clean record

These are the facts man like it or not.
    Another guy or gal could be in my shoes right now.
    You don't drop the ban hammer without looking at the facts because that's what i believed happened here.
    Edited: April 30, 2020

7. You don't drop the ban hammer without looking at the facts because that's what i believed happened here.
    Facts:
    - Pressing "Need" on an item you don't actually need is against the rules.
    - Being annoying is not against the rules.

Conclusion: You broke the rules and the other player didn't do anything wrong.

-In his ban appeal wrote "I acknowledge my mistake and I am genuinely willing to make up for it, if there's any way to do so".
    Ban appeals usually take about a week to be checked. If your ban is shorter than that, there is no use making a ban appeal.

8. Like it or not, the fact that matters is you made a mistake and didn't promptly correct it, wanting to claim "hurry" to delay it, which is then made worst by the fact you left the dungeon, stealing the loot. You wouldn't even have been "treated poorly" if you had just fixed it on the spot, too.

9. I see 2 out of the 6 facts there.
    Now that's selective reason but you can't reason the with Internet,can you?

10. I strongly disagree on this one.
    When you come to make a decision about a situation you look at the facts,there is nothing more than that.

-Doesn't have any experience when it comes to WOTLK unspoken rules.

You don't drop the ban hammer without looking at the facts because that's what i believed happened here.
    You obviously don't look at the facts. You got banned for leaving the dungeon and not giving up the piece of gear you have ninja'd. Mistake or not.

Again, this has literally nothing to do with WotLK, it is just common sense. You are not the one to make the rules after taking his gear. You are also not the one to tell this person when or if he gets the item. He asks for it, you give it to him because it's his piece of gear. Easy as that.

You could have saved yourself alot of trouble and typing if you simply gave it to him the first time he asked for it. There was no need for any kind of communication in the first place. Open the trade window, put the item in and press accept. Done.

11. I see 2 out of the 6 facts there.
    Now that's selective reason but you can't reason with Internet,can you?
    If you accidentally steal something from a store and the store owner asks you to give it back, do you just keep walking and say that you will give it back later? And run away with the item when he starts being annoying?

12. As you seem unable to acknowledge that you were in the wrong throughout the whole exchange with this person, I'm closing this for not serving any purpose.