1. May 1, 2020  

Where....?

Hello wow players,

I was just wondering, just because it is normal for any community bubble to have policy/rules against rude, annoying and abussive people, but I was just wondering, as a new player, is there any topic or place where I can exchange some small abussive words/expressions with horde's 80lvl killing 40-50 even 60 level lower than them ppl? Is there a place? And if there is, could you be so kind to point an link to it? :) Thank you in advance.

2. May 1, 2020  
    Probably them getting alliance back for doing it to them. Alliance wipes out entire lvl 20-50 towns of quest givers and players, and all they get out of it is an undeserved ego boost. This is just how WoW is played these days, or at least here. Where abusive people go to take their problems out of other people.

3. May 1, 2020  
    the game itself is faction vs faction. All must serve the cycle. Everyone got killed when lower levels by higher and everyone kills lower levels.

4. May 1, 2020  
    exactly because of that reason, I was looking for a place, temporary until I lvl up and gear up to take off the whole stress and frustration out! Of course horde can abuse as well and be rude to alliances, but seems there is no such thing here.

5. May 1, 2020  
    No, there isn't, and in fact trying to use the Forums to "name & shame" is against our rules.

6. May 1, 2020  
    Yes, sir, yes, I do understand this policy, just the forstration is too big.... okay you can close/delete the topic, sincerely apol...

7. May 1, 2020  
    I've been super frustrated by it when I was leveling, and still is now (I'm lvl 72), but I decided to use it as an exercise to learn how to cope with annoying situations that happen to me well. I figured it would be of good use to me outside of the game as well :P

So I take a few deep breaths and tell myself that I pity those fools, that they have to do such things to feel important and have fun, by destroying other people's experience. Makes me feel god about myself and feel empathy for them. Poor people.

Maybe you can use that, maybe not. Gl hf mate.

8. May 1, 2020  
    Ganking is a part of this game and nothing you can do about it