1. May 1, 2020  
    Of course they will fix it. Be patient and stop spamming forums over things moderators can't do anything about.

2. May 1, 2020  
    This has already been forwarded and the Staff is aware.

3. May 1, 2020  
    Hi ! I also lost my chest piece between 2 crashes at 5pm server time. My brother also lost his boots... I really hope the gm team will take some actions to solve this.

4. May 1, 2020  
    Same with me, I was playing when server went on and off this morning, logged back this evening and had my Staff gone

5. May 1, 2020  
    Same here, lost my main hand weapon and a bag :(

6. May 1, 2020  
    My kara key disappeared also but gm reply was: we cant refund lost items.Then how can i get again a key without quest chain?!

7. May 1, 2020  
    Is there going to be an aswer or they are going to help out or no???
    I had many epics in AH for sale and lost all of them. That's lots of gold just vanished.. the simple answer is "no."nothing can be done, no items will be returned.

8. May 1, 2020  

9. May 1, 2020  

10. May 2, 2020  
    Hello! Missing back and ring here too.

11. May 3, 2020  
    i wonder when are we getting our items back? any info that i miss

12. May 3, 2020  

One of my bag full of stuff desapear with the disconnects 2 days ago

I had a 4 Netherweave bags and with the disconnects 2 days, i lost one of them the one that i had my all my Off Specc gear and an epic Axe (
    Fiery War Axe) that i bought in AH for eqquip at lvl 35...i already sent a ticket, and the answer was "we are investigating be patient". Two days after that still nothing, no more answers or any news about my items...im lvl 34 already and i still dont have my items back (SPECIALLY THE AXE) that i bought to lvl faster...i wanted to know what more can i do to get my items back beside "waiting and be patient" since i've waiting for 2 days already and im not playing more cause of the lvl....otherwise i bought the axe to be unused it since it will be underlevel if i keep lvling....its my first char in Warmane and i spent alot of money in that axe!
    Looking for some answers and resolutions for my problem!
    Thank you

13. May 3, 2020  
    A lot of ppl are missing their stuff. Warmane needs to check everyone and make sure they restore the items they need to restore. Idk how long its gonna take so all you can do is wait.

14. May 4, 2020  

missing items

Hello during the server shutdown cuple of days ago on my rogue character named WELPS i lost boots form HOR HC last boss named "blighted leather footpads"

15. May 4, 2020  
    The investigation for this issue has been concluded and players from Lordaeron who were affected by it can now send an email to Support ([email protected]) with the character name and the items that are missing (in most cases, players will be missing 1 or 2 at the very most, not more).

Keep in mind that this is specific to Lordaeron on May 1st between specific hours (about a 3-hours window), and we can confirm whether the report is legitimate or not. It's taken a few days to sort things out before we can begin accepting reports so we could be sure this wouldn't be abused.

First 123 Last