1. May 1, 2020  

Items disappearing from my character.

Hey,

From my druid the items started to disappear, a few days ago I lost my bracer, today in the morning my chest disappeared between dungeons and now I logged in 10 minutes ago and my off-hand disappeared, they are nowhere to be found, neither in bags or bank or mailbox. No, I didn't delete them or sold them accidentally. Reading previous posts similar to my case, we cant get those items back, only if we purchased it with coins. I want to know a fix, that prevents this from happening in the first place. Can you guys help me with it? I'm playing on Lordaeron.

Felaesia

2. May 1, 2020  
    were you equipping those items?
    Or they were in your bag ?

3. May 1, 2020  
    hello same happend to me when server down accured. I lost a shoulders and a neck.

4. May 1, 2020  
    Hey, same thing happened to me. I was on during the disconnects earlier today, when ti said world server was offline. I stopped logging back on. When i logged in just now my chestpiece was missing. I had it equipped earlier, now its nowhere to be found, not even in my bags.

5. May 1, 2020  
    Same here with a friend. Cloak from eof vendor gone no mail wasnt unequiped
    Edit: my alt who i haven't even logged today got heirloom deleted (the look of the chest was still on the character)
    Edited: May 1, 2020

6. May 1, 2020  
    Same here.. I lost many items but Warmane policy nothing to help you with. What can you do? nothing. You going to keep losing items and you have to accept that they are gone and you need to work for them again.

7. May 1, 2020  

After todays Crash my rogues item are missing

Hello
    2hours ago i wnt offline and my character was find. now that i loged in my character torturess is missing a t10 should and a t9 leg .
    What should i do ??
    https://imgur.com/QA10v4D
    U can clearly see in the pcture that my rogue had.
    My rogue name is Torturess
    What should i do ???

8. May 1, 2020  
    my icc reputation ring disappeared with the last server down

9. May 1, 2020  
    I've just entered ahn'kahet via dungeon finder and 3 of my equipped bags diasppeared along with everything inside of them. Only the default bag remains and the soul pouch.

10. May 1, 2020  
    Same here with a friend. Cloak from eof vendor gone no mail wasnt unequiped
    Edit: my alt who i haven't even logged today got heirloom deleted (the look of the chest was still on the character)
    Exactly the same case with me. When i logged on the look on the character was the same, with him wearing the item. But it was missing in inventory view!

11. May 1, 2020  

Lost bag of items after server went down one minute ago

Hi as the title states. I was mining around kalimdor, stonetalon mountains as allience and after the server suddenly went down I lost my bag out of nowhere which had my pick and skinning knife... pls is it possible to fix this and give it back. (I did not even open my bag while mining for almost an hour, so it was not an accidental destroy, (besides you would get a popup that items are in it))

kind regards

12. May 1, 2020  
    my rogue is missing 2 items as well ?
    what should we do now
    Is the support going to do anything or not ???

13. May 1, 2020  

14. May 1, 2020  
    Hi,
    I got exactly the same thing happening to me with my S7 chest on my mage :s

15. May 1, 2020  
    Is there going to be an aswer or they are going to help out or no???

123 Last