1. May 4, 2020  
    The investigation for this issue has been concluded and players from Lordaeron who were affected by it can now send an email to Support ([email protected]) with the character name and the items that are missing (in most cases, players will be missing 1 or 2 at the very most, not more).

Keep in mind that this is specific to Lordaeron on May 1st between specific hours (about a 3-hours window), and we can confirm whether the report is legitimate or not. It's taken a few days to sort things out before we can begin accepting reports so we could be sure this wouldn't be abused.
    What happens if one of my Bank Bags got deleted and all the items inside that bag got deleted? Will I be able to restore the items that were inside it? I do not remember all the items that were in it but there were about 12-14 items (all my items that i was gathering for my tank offspec).

2. May 4, 2020  
    I don't know, Support will be the one to answer that. I myself am not even sure anything in Banks was affected by this.

3. May 10, 2020  
    hellow again so i send 2 mails to [email protected] and didnt recive any anwsers so far and its been 5 days now so are they still researching or did they just quit and we need to get tiems again?

4. hi someone could fix your problem i have lost 2 rings (marrow frigid eye) with no bind in my inventory

First 123