1. May 1, 2020  

[Horde] [Warlock] Help me decide which race to roll

Hi all, I've leveled many times Undead warlocks and this time I decided to roll Orc.
    I tought that the SP bonus + pet dmg bouns will improve performances during PvE encounters.

But...

When I look to my toon I'm not completely satisfied. I'm used to look at an undead lock and now it's strange to me to look to an Orc. I think I will be more satisfied with an undead warlock, unless that means a substantial dps decrease.

The question is: does the racial bonuses of Orcs give a substantial increase of DMG/DPS? Is it really that much?

Thank you all, I know this can sound a stupid question but I can't think to other things :)

2. May 1, 2020  
    If you plan on doing end game pve, stay orc otherwise roll whatever you like

3. May 1, 2020  
    Orcs does give a certain racial buff for locks with +SP and pet dmg....BUT - i would never roll an Orc as warlock. They look silly to me(no offense to anyone ment by that), for me Undead are the ones that look the best on the theme of warlocks.
    But then again, i do love a gnome warlock so my opinion maybe is not the best one(faking love that little small kobolt shooting bolts at your *** while 5x higher pet walking beside him)

4. May 1, 2020  
    orc has the best racial , close to 200 spellpower proc OP as ****. Aswell as a 5% pet damage increase which is good for all specs of warlocks. Undead racial is pretty ****ty for pve real talk. IF you don't like the male version play a female orc.

5. May 3, 2020  
    Race doesn't matter unless you want to min-max to the point that you are aiming for Gladiator title in PvP or some record in clearing times of raids. In 99,99% your race doesn't matter. Pick what you like the most.