1. May 1, 2020  

INTERACT WITH TARGET funtion?

INTERACT WITH TARGET funtion? (Keybinds)
    1.- Not working like is supposed to work It seems to have a delayed response Compared to other servers I've tried
    2.- Yesterday it was working correctly.
    3.- I can show you the problem.
    the function is located in GAME MENU>KEYBINDS>INTERACT WITH TARGET | Seems that it doesnt work correctly I imagine it was modified or its bugged somehow like i said before it was working correctly i tested it on others servers and there's no conflict so its warmane.

If you can test it guys would be great to know if i am the only one having this problem or theres more people having the same problem. (sorry my english not the best)
    Edited: May 1, 2020 Reason: Seems its working now

2. May 1, 2020  
    INTERACT WITH TARGET funtion? (Keybinds)
    1.- Not working like is supposed to work It seems to have a delayed response Compared to other servers I've tried
    2.- Yesterday it was working correctly.
    3.- I can show you the problem.
    the function is located in GAME MENU>KEYBINDS>INTERACT WITH TARGET | Seems that it doesnt work correctly I imagine it was modified or its bugged somehow like i said before it was working correctly i tested it on others servers and there's no conflict so its warmane.

If you can test it guys would be great to know if i am the only one having this problem or theres more people having the same problem. (sorry my english not the best)
    Interact with target works fine. If you want to use it to follow or run towards the target then "click to move" needs to be enabled aswell.