1. May 2, 2020  

Items from voting points

I see that most items from coins are available. When will items from voting points be available?

2. May 5, 2020  

3. May 5, 2020  
    There won't be a votepoint shop. They stated that in the release topic.

Q: What kind of things will be available on the points shop?
    A: The points shop will not be available for Frostmourne.
    Edited: May 5, 2020

4. May 9, 2020  
    will the points shop be available for Frostmourne after the season ? im just wondering becaus im just playing on frostmourne and dont know if i should collect the points daily.

5. May 9, 2020  
    will the points shop be available for Frostmourne after the season ? im just wondering becaus im just playing on frostmourne and dont know if i should collect the points daily.
    After the season ends all characters on Frostmourne will be transferred to Icecrown, where the point shop is active. I'm curious though, can you even collect points as it would appear you don't have any characters on Icecrown? I don't think you can, I have guildies who only have Frostmourne toons but have well over 2k achievement points and cannot collect.

6. May 9, 2020  
    Not sure about point collecting if you don't have any Icecrown toons but I do and it allows me to collect points as normal

7. May 10, 2020  
    Can we have a lottery? At least to spend those points on something..

8. May 10, 2020  
    Can we have a lottery? At least to spend those points on something..
    The only way they should add anything for points is if you can collect points on an account WITHOUT characters on Icecrown that have 1k unique achievement points. We need that answered first.

Like ofc if you have that requirement I stated above you'll still be able to collect daily without playing on Icecrown, but if I collect points but you can't because you only have characters on Frostmourne, that's not very equitable is it.
    Edited: May 10, 2020