1. May 2, 2020  

Is it bannable if using tmorph/dmorph?

Hello :)
    I was wondering if it was bannable to use a client that gives you the opportunity to "morph" you into something else than your character.
    It's only you that can see the morphing - I'm just tired of looking at my armor.

Hope you know the answer

Thanks in advance

2. May 5, 2020  
    I'm unsure if the anti-cheat detects it or if one day it will detect it. I used it a while back and I never got any sort of bans... But don't take this as 100% safe. I am pretty sure it still has to inject something into the client and idk if thats 100% legal to Warmanes TOS. Would need an admin to answer this and I don't think they will.

It's like the same argument if you're familiar with Diablo 3's TurboHud where it's technically a map-exploit but so many people use it they just don't want to mention it.

3. May 5, 2020  
    I know that changing one character model to another is allowed, like human male to undead female. Model swapping weapons, mounts and armor is also allowed. No idea if youre allowed to turn your orc into say a wolf, though.

4. May 6, 2020  
    I know that changing one character model to another is allowed, like human male to undead female. Model swapping weapons, mounts and armor is also allowed. No idea if youre allowed to turn your orc into say a wolf, though.
    orc into a wolf is still model swapping so it should be allowed.

5. May 16, 2020  
    Yes, Tmorph addon is allowed. Many people have used it just fine as long as it doesn’t affect other players.

6. 4 Weeks Ago  
    hi, do you know where to download the correct version ?