1. May 2, 2020  

Race/Name/Faction change when?

The title says it all.

Now normally I wouldn't really be asking for this. It is by all means not essential and the end of the day you reap what you sow.

However, the fact that character trade exists in the absence of these features is somewhat of an inconvenience. Let me explain. I have recently purchased a character previously owned by, who I can only describe as a multi-lingual social butterfly. Ever since logging in, I have gotten numerous whispers in both Bulgarian and Turkish (unusual combination). Nine of these were on the character friends list, but more whispers keep coming.

I don't see filing up my ignore list as a viable solution, especially considering these players did nothing wrong. They are simply whispering the person who clearly has not informed them of the character sale.

It is blizzlike, most private servers have these features and there really are no disadvantages. Just another source of cash flow for the server.

Somebody will no doubt mention scammers here as a counter argument, but I think it's negligible. Even without name change, scammers will still find a way. And considering people get banned for ninja loot in dungeons from screenshots alone is protection enough for all the cynics.

2. May 2, 2020  
    Patience, they already mentioned it's on the way. Use search next time.

3. May 4, 2020  
    Just used search, found this post with 6 others and nothing by Warmane. Please enlighten me.

4. May 4, 2020  
    Just used search, found this post with 6 others and nothing by Warmane. Please enlighten me.
    Found it in 10 seconds...

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=418164

5. May 4, 2020  
    To be fair I tried searching at first, but didn't find that one. Thank you for replying.