1. May 3, 2020  

Heigan Bug

Hi, i am sure this is common knowledge among frostmourne players, but since i have not seen any topic about it, i was wondering if you plan to fix the Heigan bug. Currently there is a spot in the room where you can just stand and avoid boss mechanics completely, basically defeating the whole fun part of the encounter.

2. May 3, 2020  
    I mean yeah it needs to get fixed but...Just don't use the exploit in the meantime >>

3. May 4, 2020  
    Hi, i am sure this is common knowledge among frostmourne players, but since i have not seen any topic about it, i was wondering if you plan to fix the Heigan bug. Currently there is a spot in the room where you can just stand and avoid boss mechanics completely, basically defeating the whole fun part of the encounter.
    I agree, BUT, on the other hand there is some bug which causes damage from eruptions EVEN if you visually DO NOT get hit.

4. May 4, 2020  
    Tbh i've done it the normal way with my guild several times, and apart from the pattern being reversed after he teleports back to fight the raid, fight works normally. However too many people exploit the patch of earth near the entrance to the room, maybe just make that area off limits or make that area also be hit by aoe of the room.

5. May 4, 2020  
    Just fix the encounter honestly. Zones are off, lag is high on that fight specifically, pets get oneshot, timer isnt consistent and many times waves hit faster than the should. People standing on the same spot and some of the get hit while others not... Same with saphiron, we were all behind an iceblock and 2 people died just at the same spot that others were still standing on. They nerfed them unintentionally trying to fix those issues and people came complaining so the dmg parts of these fights are still bugged. Fix everyting not a part lol.

6. May 4, 2020  
    It has been fixed.

7. May 5, 2020  
    very good, this thread should be closed then