1. May 3, 2020  

Warmane STORE.

All weapons from Kel 25 are already available in the store, but not the dagger. Where is my dagger?) Sinister Revenge

2. May 3, 2020  
    you see the boss still has it you might need to go kill him

3. May 3, 2020  
    All weapons from Kel 25 are already available in the store, but not the dagger. Where is my dagger?) Sinister Revenge
    It will be added to store when it has dropped "X" amount of times in game. It will be there eventually.

4. May 4, 2020  
    Same for the Journey's End staff from KTZ 25, and the malygos 25 cloth pants. They both dropped yesterday on my guild's graid, yet they're not on the store. It's as if they don't want the money I'm willing to spend for those items :(

5. May 4, 2020  

6. May 4, 2020  
    At this point I am a little suspicious. How come that items with the same drop rate from the same boss have been on the shop for like 9 days. Thats like 3-4 resets and still the "amount needed to be added" hasnt been reached. Either thats one hell of a bad luck or the drop rate is off. Hope I am wrong though!

7. May 4, 2020  
    Same for the Journey's End staff from KTZ 25, and the malygos 25 cloth pants. They both dropped yesterday on my guild's graid, yet they're not on the store. It's as if they don't want the money I'm willing to spend for those items :(
    At this point I am a little suspicious. How come that items with the same drop rate from the same boss have been on the shop for like 9 days. Thats like 3-4 resets and still the "amount needed to be added" hasnt been reached. Either thats one hell of a bad luck or the drop rate is off. Hope I am wrong though!
    One drop doesn't mean the item will be added. Items have to drop a few times (don't know the exact number.) in order for it to be added in the store, not just 1x.

Just be patient.

8. May 4, 2020  
    Of course 1 drop does not mean it will be added. Its just the time discrepancy for items to be added to the store from the same encounter. A little bit of math:

Drop rates:
    Journey's End - 11,44%
    Torch of Holy - 10,99%
    The Turning Tide - 12,67%

Lets say that with a population of 12k and tens of thousands of characters the KT25 encounter will be cleared 100 times each reset. It means that even after 300 more kills Journey's End still has not met the limit of drops to be added (even though it has higher drop rate than Torch of Holy). Why not just make it that once an encounter has been killed X number of times - every item from said encounter will be available in the shop at the same time. This way it will be more fair towards the pvp scene where healers, plate users and casters have had the opportunity to buy bis weapons for several days now and agility users have nada.

Of course we have to be patient, but more than a week is still a big difference when ulduar is to be released in 2 months.

9. May 4, 2020  
    I don't like this system. Pay to win. ONE guy get deadly full gear next one buy it. This sux. In just one day saw how match 2H epic. walk around now. So stupid.