1. May 3, 2020  

Survival vs Marksmanship for PVE

Hello guys, I wanted to ask because I see a lot of opinions what is better for PVE on Naxrammas Survival or Marksmanship, because a lot of people say survival but I think the hunters in the top guilds play marksmanship with focus on Agility and not ARP.

2. May 3, 2020  
    Hello guys, I wanted to ask because I see a lot of opinions what is better for PVE on Naxrammas Survival or Marksmanship, because a lot of people say survival but I think the hunters in the top guilds play marksmanship with focus on Agility and not ARP.
    If I had to guess, I would pick agi MM, because it looses close to 0 dmg when moving.

Right answer is to sim it.. naxx wasnt originally played with 3.3.5a talents/tuning.

3. May 4, 2020  
    I've tested both on Lordaeron in Naxx and always pulled slightly higher numbers on MM.

Regarding Agi vs ArPen. In early WotLK raid progression it is hard to get the amount of ArPen needed to outshine the Agi stacking. So for Naxx, Agi is the better option.

4. May 4, 2020  

5. May 7, 2020  
    If I had to guess, I would pick agi MM, because it looses close to 0 dmg when moving.
    I assume that SV deals more dmg while moving than MM.
    After all MM should have a higher portion of AA dmg than SV, even when you don't stack Arp.