1. May 4, 2020  

abusers

there are several players and one in specific (alliance player, the name is riivall) they spend it killing in crater of un'goro without letting us level up the lows, this player was from today at 3 in the afternoon approximately killing low levels (including me) and I disconnected for this reason thinking that he would leave immediately, I reconnect at 11 at night and this character continues to kill low levels, please do something, thank you in advance.

2. May 4, 2020  
    I'ts allowed, I suggest swapping zones.

3. May 4, 2020  
    there are several players and one in specific (alliance player, the name is riivall) they spend it killing in crater of un'goro without letting us level up the lows, this player was from today at 3 in the afternoon approximately killing low levels (including me) and I disconnected for this reason thinking that he would leave immediately, I reconnect at 11 at night and this character continues to kill low levels, please do something, thank you in advance.
    By no means do i think what he is doing is ok but it is allowed. On another note WHY THE FCK ARE YOU IN UNGORO??????????????? Go plaguelands asap and get over these lvls in 30 mins omg people still dont know how to lvl up on this server..................

4. May 4, 2020  

5. May 4, 2020