1. May 4, 2020  

Addon to Track Party CDs?

Hello!

Just as the title says, is there a 3.3.5 addon for warmane that tracks a PARTY MEMBER'S cooldowns? I know there are a ton out there to track your own, but I don't want this.

Useful for eg. main is a tank, but I am tracking the cooldowns of my boxed marksmanship hunter, I want to know when to use chimera shot/aimed shot/etc.

2. May 4, 2020  
    Cooldowns? Perhaps VideoFX in ISBoxer is the way to go
    Procs? I use Weakauras. You can target specific units/partymembers to track their procs.

3. May 4, 2020  
    ISBoxer is a mboxing software :( id really prefer a free addon

also, Jamba's addon tracks procs very nicely as well! i already use that for my teams, but thanks for the weakaura suggestion!

4. May 10, 2020  
    i don't know if the default version of TrackCooldowns v2.2.3 works out of the box,
    but i use it to track all raid CDs

5. May 10, 2020  
    You could use PAB (Party Ability Bars)

Shows the icons of spells on party 1/2/3/4/5 and is customisable.

6. May 17, 2020  
    Thanks for the replies all, but TrackCooldowns is 4.1.0 (cata) and Party Ability Bars is 2.4.3/7.0.1 (tbc or legion). I am unforunately only interested in 3.3.5 addons for Icecrown server!

I found something called RaidCooldowns for 3.3.5, but it only tracks certain raid relevant cooldowns like Tranquility, which doesnt work either if I need to track "scrub" ability cooldowns like Chimera Shot. :\

7. May 17, 2020  
    Thanks for the replies all, but TrackCooldowns is 4.1.0 (cata) and Party Ability Bars is 2.4.3/7.0.1 (tbc or legion). I am unforunately only interested in 3.3.5 addons for Icecrown server!

I found something called RaidCooldowns for 3.3.5, but it only tracks certain raid relevant cooldowns like Tranquility, which doesnt work either if I need to track "scrub" ability cooldowns like Chimera Shot. :\
    Party Ability Bars is out there for 3.3.5 i googled and found it immediatly. + I've been using it on solo play for ages.