1. May 4, 2020  

Unable to Mine

I'm having a lot of difficulty finding mining nodes. I flew around icecrown for an hour the other day and a little into Wintergrasp. I got 3 saronite nodes and one titanium. I just flew around icecrown and storm peaks for another half hour and got one saronite node.

2. May 4, 2020  
    What did u expect? 12k people playing here, so it's normal that there ll be not veins behind each corner waiting for you 😂

3. May 5, 2020  
    What did u expect? 12k people playing here, so it's normal that there ll be not veins behind each corner waiting for you ��
    Although that may be true, the respawn rates for the nodes are significantly longer than normal and was addressed and should be fixed on the next patch, according to warmane staff. Not sure how long until that comes, but we would have to suffer til it comes.

4. May 5, 2020  
    I'm having a lot of difficulty finding mining nodes. I flew around icecrown for an hour the other day and a little into Wintergrasp. I got 3 saronite nodes and one titanium. I just flew around icecrown and storm peaks for another half hour and got one saronite node.

I wrote about this and Proterean said that they will revise totally ore respawn system this week.

5. May 5, 2020  
    Lets hope they will its pretty fkt up atm literaly for 5 hours maneged to get 3 stacks saronite ore

6. May 5, 2020  
    Yeah im having some bad luck as well

7. May 5, 2020  
    Not just the respawn is bad. Spawn locations are fked up aswell. Much less spawns as there should be and sometimes you find 2 notes on the same spot...