1. May 4, 2020  

Cant do anything on web panel after being on VPN while logging in

Apologies for a bit of a waste of time for you here.

I connected while on a VPN (PIA) and got banned in game, logged in online and it states I'm banned, checked web panel and said for impersonating a member of staff. Noticed the different IP and it dinged.. I should think about shared IP's aha! Won't do it again, please help! I can play in game but can't be tempted into donating for a new weapon on Blackrock :D!

Thanks!

2. May 4, 2020  
    You don't get banned for impersonating staff when you use a VPN, you get banned for impersonating staff when you... well... pretend to be a staff member.
    Enjoy your vaction.

3. May 4, 2020  
    Sadly not, I can still play in game. I'm sure if it was a ban for that they'd ban the account and IP :).

Legit just messed up. VPN was in belgium, I'm not. Easily looked up with reverse IP to DNS with my normal logins.

Don't know why you feel the need to call out like that..

4. May 4, 2020  
    go to https://www.warmane.com/account/support?do=new and select ban appeal, then go down and try to pick a ban to appeal. if nothing shows up send an email to [email protected]

5. May 4, 2020  
    Thanks! :) Sadly will have to be an email.

Support is unavailable due to an IP Ban that exists on this account.
    The reason for the ban is Staff impersonation.

:(

6. May 5, 2020  
    Some1 used that IP to impersonate staff, that's what got you banned. If you're gonna use VPN, use a paid one.