1. May 5, 2020  

Devour magic always on auto-cast

Hello Warmane,

I don't know exactly where to submit my problem (here or in the section Support & Q/A). So I will post it here :
    I recently started to play warlock (on Frostmourne) and I have a problem with the Fel Hunter. Every time I summon it, (when getting into a new arena game for exemple) the Fel Hunter has its ability Devour Magic on auto-cast.
    It doesn't show on auto-cast on my pet's action bar though. But if I look into my spellbook, I can see it on auto-cast there (and I confirm that the spell is on auto-cast).
    So this is rather painful to disable it everytime I get into an arena game while also buffing. I will sometimes forget it and it can cost the game.

Has anyone been in this situation before ?
    Also fyi, I have tried to summon it, disable the auto-cast then disconnect or any other possibilities to get it disable on first summon but nothing seems to be working.

The only topic I found about this subject is this one http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=400206 and I honestly haven't tried this macro yet.

Thanks for your support.

2. May 5, 2020  
    On Icecrown it works like it should, meaning if i leave it off its gonna stay off when i summ it.
    Only thing i can suggest is to summ the felhunter, disable auto cast and then dissmiss the pet. Resumm it again and check

3. May 13, 2020  
    I have the same issue with the felguard. It's Taunt spell is always on autocast if I resummon him or I relog. On his spellbar it's shown as it is not on autocast, but in spellbook it is.

4. May 13, 2020  
    On Icecrown it works like it should, meaning if i leave it off its gonna stay off when i summ it.
    Only thing i can suggest is to summ the felhunter, disable auto cast and then dissmiss the pet. Resumm it again and check
    Yeah thanks for the proposition, but as I said I tried multiples possibilities but nothing has worked for me.

I have the same issue with the felguard. It's Taunt spell is always on autocast if I resummon him or I relog. On his spellbar it's shown as it is not on autocast, but in spellbook it is.
    I read it elsewhere that one guy had also the problem on his felguard taunt (in the thread talking about threat generation).

I imagine we are not that many with this problem, maybe it's an add-on or something in the interface I don't know about.
    I just took the habits of double right-clicking the spell on my pet spellbar as it will put it in auto then shut it off.

5. May 14, 2020  
    Maybe it's an addon. I will try tonight to disable all addons and change the autocast. Btw, the thread with threat generation was started by me, on a different account. I ended up with the conclusion that tanks in rdf's can't properly hold aggro and that's why i'm pulling all the threat, because in raids I never had the issue.

6. May 14, 2020  
    I have the same issue with my felhunter silence on Lordaeron. Let me know if you find a solution :-)

7. May 18, 2020  
    I have same issue, but cannot reproduce. It is absolutely randomly, and this is the reason why its so annoying