1. May 5, 2020  

Honor Gear on Blackrock

Hello,

As we know Blackrock is instant pvp server where people mostly come to enjoy playing arenas. A lot of them, including me don't have alot of time to play, becouse of IRL stuff. That said, playing bg's to farm honor for gear is really frustrating and time consuming, when I would like to spend my time playing arenas (would also like to not get oneshotted becouse of gear diffrence).
    So my suggestions or just to see if other part of community would like also, to make donation that will allow to purchase items without need to have honor on realm Blackrock. By that I mean, when you get rating in arena, lets say 1720 you are allowed to get pve jewelry without need for honor. That would allow people who dont have enough time for bg's and farming honor to enjoy playing part of wow that they like, but still wouldnt get items for free, without earning them in arena.

Donation that will allow purchasing honor items without need for honor on realm Blackrock. Sorry if something like this already was posted or discussed.

Thoughts?

2. May 5, 2020  
    In case you aren't aware, you can buy honor points (account bound) for arena points. 100 arena points will give you 2000 account bound honor, allowing you to get every piece of honor gear from doing arena only. For example capping 10 chars on your account each week at below 1.5k rating in 2s/soloq would give you 100k account bound honor weekly.