1. May 5, 2020  

How was your starting experince?!

Hey there fellow Frostmournian...

The server has been open for some weeks now, and i was wondering how everyone else was feeling about their choice of main.

So a quick questionaire if you will - i thought it would be fun if everyone shared some info.

1) How did you pick your main?

2) How happy are you with it on a score from 1 - 10 in dungeons and raids?

3) if you do pvp how happy are you with your choice on a score from 1-10?

4) what is the best thing about your pick - is there anything you didn't realize/remember until after you started leveling?

5) what is the worst thing about your class?

2. May 5, 2020  
    1) How did you pick your main? - I picked a disc priest because I have never played one. Always hated going up against them in bgs, arenas.

2) How happy are you with it on a score from 1 - 10 in dungeons and raids? - I hit 80 a couple of days ago, and I'm only 3.1k GS. But I have always liked healing, its been fun so far. I havent raided yet.

3) if you do pvp how happy are you with your choice on a score from 1-10? w/o resilience I am getting destroyed in BGs. But, I am looking forward to being geared out. I hope it changes, cuz all melee classes are very scary at the moment.

4) what is the best thing about your pick - is there anything you didn't realize/remember until after you started leveling? Too early for me, to tell.

5) what is the worst thing about your class? Im a healer and focused hard in bgs. =)

3. May 5, 2020  
    Hey there fellow Frostmournian...

The server has been open for some weeks now, and i was wondering how everyone else was feeling about their choice of main.

So a quick questionaire if you will - i thought it would be fun if everyone shared some info.

1) How did you pick your main?
    I play many classes, 4 at 80 so far

2) How happy are you with it on a score from 1 - 10 in dungeons and raids?
    The dungeons themselves have been fairly streamlined. a few hiccups, mainly AK end boss didn't come out of insanity, but mostly clean. The people running in the dungeon finder however have been AWFUL at best, and running into 'ninja' style gameplay in practically every group. Endless need rolling on anything possible.. it has basically become the status quo to wait on rolling until other party members have rolled to see if there are any ninjas.

3) if you do pvp how happy are you with your choice on a score from 1-10?
    No PvP really yet

4) what is the best thing about your pick - is there anything you didn't realize/remember until after you started leveling?
    Best thing about multiple alts is diversity =) - Main I guess would be shaman, and this would be probably at least the 8th or so time I've rolled this class, so not many surprises other than the dungeon looting culture.

5) what is the worst thing about your class?
    on the shaman, the worst thing is the water totem quest(horde).