1. May 7, 2020  

RDF Kicking unbalanced

Hi everyone,

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but i hope so.

So, i noticed some weird incidents about kicking out party members from a 5 player dungeon (HC especially). If you're not pressing "decline" quick enough, 3 people is enough to kick out a party member, wich is totally unaccaptable in my opinion.

I was joined to a party with my friend yesterday and he get kicked out at the end of the dungeon, the panel about the specified vote popped up for me, i read his name and i sracthed my head,"why are they want to kick him?". After 6seconds i still didn't voted "decline" and my friend just get kicked out.

10minutes ago the same problem occurred, this time a random player was kicked out from HoS after 2 wipes, i didn't clicked "decline" in the first 5-7secs and the player has gone. He pm-me about the case, and i was shocked again...how did this happaned?

My question is: Why is it enough, to have qualified majority to kick out a player? The Heroic waiting queue sometimes reallly long, yesterday late afternoon it took me 27mins to enter a party, and if you get kicked out for no reason it's really frustrating.

Suggestion: I humbly ask the the great staff members of this server, to consider changing the RDF kicking system to an unquestionable 4 votes. Every party member should have the right to say no to the tilted little kids.

2. May 7, 2020  
    Because if there were 4 people needed for a vote kick you'd end up with trolls sabotaging RDF and you being unable to kick them if his friend was there laughing at it. Irl majority>minority so idk why you're so confused by the concept. Don't suck and you won't get kicked.

3. May 7, 2020  
    This system was implemented by Blizzard and it has worked for years. Requiring 4 votes would mean you couldn't kick anyone that joined in a group of 2, allowing bad players, ninjas, and toxics to go unchecked.

4. May 7, 2020  
    Trolls already sabotating RDF. Kicking out someone before pulling the last boss. And you can't even protect your friend.

5. May 7, 2020  
    Three is the majority in a group of five.
    If it was otherwise, two trolls could ruin a group by denying the majority of getting rid of them.