1. May 5, 2020  

FrostMourne Cavern Quest Bugged

Hello,

I am trying to progress to level 80 and in my path i need to also complete the quest Frostmourne Cavern. I went to the cave and i did click on the Orb, the cast happened but nothing followed afterwards.

Can someone help out with this bug?

2. May 10, 2020  
    It happened exactly the same to me, to my friends and to other players that were doing that quest.
    Some people (lvl 80's) came afterwards and said that they did it in the past and we persisted but not successfully.
    The orb is supposed to trigger a dialogue from Arthas but it doesn't do anything. we opened an in-game ticket but no reply yet.

3. May 10, 2020  
    we opened an in-game ticket but no reply yet.
    They'll just send you to the bugtracker so save yourself the wait and go upvote the bug.

4. Heya, for all the people having major issues with this quest, there is a solution I've found that has just worked for me. Be warned, you will die at least twice mind..

Enter the cavern and try and get as far as you can through the level 80 mobs that surround the 'Altar' (I say altar, as it looks more like a mound but wth). If you can make it all the way to where Frostmourne is on the pedestal fantastic... Then they'll kill ye, corpse run back and if you have done this correctly you should be able to resurrect on the mound (or thereabouts, if ye need to die a few times so be it). Soon as you resurrect in the middle of the mound or thereabouts you'll need to click the orb in your pack to start the quest cinematic of Arthas and Moradin. Don't worry about the mobs, they will kill you as you are doing this, it can't be helped.

Don't click resurrect at this point, the dialogue with Arthas and Moradin should continue as you lie there in a pool of you're own blood, it'll take a minute or two but eventually you should get the 'Quest Complete' pop up. Then you can resurrect and carry on with your day.

Hope this helps a bit.