1. May 5, 2020  

Paladins rolls for dbw for pvp

All guys in raid told that i won dbw it bcs paladin dont need it and leader gave it to him yes he rolled 100 i have 71 but everybody told leader that he dosent need it gave it to me but he didnt give a **** about that and just gave it to pala i didnt remeber his name of that pala and shamman
    Edited: May 5, 2020

2. May 5, 2020  
    Unless you've taken the required screenshots, no one can help you.

3. May 6, 2020  
    DBW is one of these items thats debatable.

Is it bis for retri? Nope. Is it useless for retri? Nope as well. Its just average for retris. Nobody said that You can bid on an item just when its bis/pre-bis for Your character. I myself not rolling for items like these, however if someone decides otherwise and want to - for example - change his worse trinket, well, I think he should be able to do it. And it doesnt matter its bis for every meele arp stacking char.
    Edited: May 6, 2020

4. May 6, 2020  
    DBW is just worse than WFS, STS and DC. So if you dont have those which are just as hard to take its actually a really good choice. 700 str proc? yes please

5. May 6, 2020  
    DBW is just worse than WFS, STS and DC. So if you dont have those which are just as hard to take its actually a really good choice. 700 str proc? yes please
    It's also worse than Herkuml War Token from Dalaran's vendor. It's extremely bad for rets. There was a post on the paladin subforum explaining that in depth.

6. May 6, 2020  
    Its not debatable. Pallies get prioritized for rolling on Tiny Abomination in a Jar (which is better) therefor you have no right to claim DBW otherwise
    Edited: May 6, 2020

7. May 6, 2020  
    Arp isn't all that bad of a stat for paladins.
    Because of the arp your white hits will be larger wich also increasing the holy damage done by certain spells.

Now this said... i still agree to the fact that Dbw isn't a paladin trinket at all.

I also agree with Maximus' comment.

This is one of the reasons i don't join pugs.
    Either the leader is a ninja or he doesn't know class priorities.

8. May 7, 2020  
    Its not debatable. Pallies get prioritized for rolling on Tiny Abomination in a Jar (which is better) therefor you have no right to claim DBW otherwise
    I dont agree with it, because of 2 things:
    1) As we talking about pugs, lets say 8/10 kills DBW, while just like 2/10 kills proffesor - tiny abo is not so easy to obtain outside guild, so idk if we should even bring it here.
    2) For me Your statement would be right, but just in case when lead of pug would announce it earlier. We are not prioritizing any item, literally nobody gives a **** about pals/wars rolling leather etc, but we do prioritize exactly these 2 trinkets? Well imo its not right, so as long as leader doesnt made it oterwise (with acceptance of members) I dont see any reason why classes like paladins shouldnt roll dbw, as long as its upgrade for them as well.

9. May 7, 2020  
    I dont agree with it, because of 2 things:
    1) As we talking about pugs, lets say 8/10 kills DBW, while just like 2/10 kills proffesor - tiny abo is not so easy to obtain outside guild, so idk if we should even bring it here.
    2) For me Your statement would be right, but just in case when lead of pug would announce it earlier. We are not prioritizing any item, literally nobody gives a **** about pals/wars rolling leather etc, but we do prioritize exactly these 2 trinkets? Well imo its not right, so as long as leader doesnt made it oterwise (with acceptance of members) I dont see any reason why classes like paladins shouldnt roll dbw, as long as its upgrade for them as well.
    It's important to prioritize gear for certain classes.
    It's like the marrow neck going to a mage while a Rdudu or Hpriest needs it.

If i would be a raidleader i wouldn't even take a Ret that's using DbW into my raid.

I can give you ALOT of examples when i wouldn't take a certain class in my raid and i can also give you loads of items that need pioritization for certain classes.

10. May 7, 2020  
    Tiny abo is bugged so its worse than anything here. And herkuml is worse than dbw, you can check your dps with both on. I agree on the fact that dbw isnt a pala trinket but you cant prioritize like that in a pug. I also believe that fcking leather wrist should be prioritized on rogues and druids and then at warriors even it its bis for them just because warriors can roll on the plate too. You want your bis? sure, create a raid yourself and lead it, or join a guild. Its a pug, deal with it.

11. May 7, 2020  
    Arp isn't all that bad of a stat for paladins.
    Because of the arp your white hits will be larger wich also increasing the holy damage done by certain spells.
    That's incorrect. Arp doesn't scale with holy dmg, not even indirectly.
    The holy dmg of melee abilitys scales with your white attack base dmg which you can see on the character sheet. White attack base dmg isn't affected by Arp.

Out of all secondary stats Arp is the weakest one for a ret. Haste, crit, hit and exp are all better than Arp.
    It is absolute nonsense to give DBW to a ret because there are so many trinkets that are better and easy to purchase. HWT is the best example.

12. May 7, 2020  
    Tiny abo is bugged so its worse than anything here. And herkuml is worse than dbw, you can check your dps with both on. I agree on the fact that dbw isnt a pala trinket but you cant prioritize like that in a pug. I also believe that fcking leather wrist should be prioritized on rogues and druids and then at warriors even it its bis for them just because warriors can roll on the plate too. You want your bis? sure, create a raid yourself and lead it, or join a guild. Its a pug, deal with it.
    If you have any sane evidence that taij is bugged post it on the bugtracker, people would be thrilled to have it "fixed".
    And DBW is almost never an upgrade, especially considering that every single guide out there says HWT is better than that. You may have found it better because you bursted a dummy for 30s with the STR proc. On a longer fight where you'd have 2 haste procs it would be worse. And RNG isn't really a thing to rely on.

13. May 7, 2020  

14. May 8, 2020  
    The thread above is trying to prove that DBW is worst trin for rets IN THE ENTIRE ICC. And i think we can agree with it. As far as I know, You dont gotta have full icc gear before joining icc raid, so still if rets use an **** trinket, leader took him into raid, I dont really see reason why he shouldnt roll for DBW, as long as its upgrade for him.

15. May 8, 2020  
    The thread above is trying to prove that DBW is worst trin for rets IN THE ENTIRE ICC. And i think we can agree with it. As far as I know, You dont gotta have full icc gear before joining icc raid, so still if rets use an **** trinket, leader took him into raid, I dont really see reason why he shouldnt roll for DBW, as long as its upgrade for him.
    Because with that logic on Frostmourne you will get the 5d ban for ninja looting in dungeon.

123 Last