1. May 5, 2020  

RECRUITMENT <Ganker Squad> - Lodaeron - Level 69 Twinking Guild

Hello everyone! :)

My name is Aatrox, level 69 Arms Warrior from the realm of Lordaeron. One of the not too many who dare play PvP warrior and not be prot, YES.

Recently, i have met a group of awesome guys to start the foundations of a new level mainly 69 twinking guild guild -> Ganked Squad.
    I'm so thankful and i'd like to tag them: Tchita, Aasinpalli, Superwomen and Mereoleona. We invested the time to create and expand it for like almost 2 weeks in game. We are actually having a wonderful time with all the ones who joined us and i'm glad to part of this realm!

We are mainly looking forward to reviving the 60-69 Battleground PvP brackets. Yet we are on the right path, managing to bring up battlegrounds with less than 2-5 minutes waiting time at peak times and an average time of 10-15 minutes when medium population is online. Moreover, not only have we revived the battlegrounds, but we also managed to balance the things between the horde and alliance when doing battlegrounds together. This being said, we are giving allies great challenge if they meet us, which is fun. Our rival Guild on Icecrown is Six Nine. Paying our respects to them for helping to revive the 69 PvP bracket ^^.

All being said, we believe this is the right time to post our recruitment on forums too for anyone who is interested to join us. Thus, this post is meant for advertising and recruitment purposes for anyone who is interested in joining our new born <Ganker Squad> guild on Lordaeron.

We ARE:
    -a main level 69 twinking guild, but we also have and accept other kinds of twinks X9 and X0, if interested. Currently sitting around 40 active members, with most of them twinked for the level 69 bracket.
    -doing most of the time PREMADE battlegrounds. Look onto guild chat for an invite when the case. Listen to the strategy while in battleground. This is more important then just PvP-ing.
    -having lots of fun dueling with the ones who dare confront us, in front of Orgrimmar especially, while waiting in battleground queues.
    -doing LOTS of World PvP.
    -killing all traitors that switch on an alliance 69 character just because they lost a PvP match on the Horde bracket (yes, i'm talking mostly about you... you know yourself if you read this).
    -helping and supporting each other/guiding into leveling up, making the right gear, making professions, making consumables (alchemy, scrolls etc).
    helping and supporting each other when someone is getting into trouble - we love Ganking level 80s in Hellfire Peninsula, especially =).
    -looking soon into doing level 60 Raids, as long as we will get the right amount people and start preparing for them.

We do NOT
    -want deserters. In our guild, someone who deserts a premade battleground without a proper reason will be X-marked. Upon having 4 of these marks, they are kicked.
    -want people whining. Everyone is mad when losing a battleground, especially i am. But our purpose is to not give up and get vengeance on the next battleground.
    -like the alliance at all. We do not accept anyone who plays another character in PvP on the alliance side. Exceptions occur only if they ought to transfer.
    -want members that remain inactive for more than 2 weeks without announcing or giving any reasons (in notes or via PM to officers).
    -want slackers that expect to receive help without giving any help when their turn comes.

Finally, if anyone wants an invite, don't hesitate to write me a PM here on the forums, reply on this topic OR just send a mail/whisper In-Game to anyone of our officers named here, and we will talk to you as soon as we can. :)

Thank you and have fun everyone!
    Edited: May 8, 2020

2. May 6, 2020  

3. May 8, 2020  
    Thank you so much, Ganker. Waiting for you to join us on Lordaeron ;)

4. Sounds interesting! I wish you luck with that new project guys.