1. May 5, 2020  

Server Draw Distance/ Load Time for Ores

Is it me is the server draw distance very small for ores ? Also the load time takes a while.
    Like I miss a lot of ores due to flying over ores and not spotting them cause I'm not close enough or the ore suddenly had a long load time.

Played 3 years ago and I don't remember having this issue.
    Cause atm it's no point to farm ores in Northred due to this and this issue.

2. May 6, 2020  
    Can indeed confirm this.

While flying over my gatherer nodes, the actual spawn appears when you are nearly out of its range by flying past it.

3. May 6, 2020  
    Can't even use Crusader aura when I am mining, I pass past the ores 2 quick without them loading in.

4. May 6, 2020  
    Problem with ores and herbs are in the Northend only as it seems. Long respawn times and areas. Probably many bots also.

5. May 6, 2020  
    Is this a bug or how can I get in contact for support for this issue ?

At the moment its already difficult with Journeyman Riding.

I dont want to imagine mining with Artisan Riding and Crusader Aura like Kapii said

6. May 6, 2020  
    Just stop for a moment around ore spawns and they will load.

7. May 6, 2020  
    Waiting/stopping at every ore spawn is not a solution, heck whats the point of getting flying then if you need to stop everywhere

8. May 6, 2020  
    Can confirm this happens in Northerend only.
    It appears to be related to how fast objects appear. Like an intervals of 5 seconds before it ticks and things pop into view.
    In most cases, as a paladin with crusader aura, I am about 10-15 yards away from the node before it appears on my minimap.
    In outlands my gathermate doesnt even change to a circle before the node appears. That's 120+ yards.

9. May 7, 2020  
    Can confirm this happens in Northerend only.
    It appears to be related to how fast objects appear. Like an intervals of 5 seconds before it ticks and things pop into view.
    In most cases, as a paladin with crusader aura, I am about 10-15 yards away from the node before it appears on my minimap.
    In outlands my gathermate doesnt even change to a circle before the node appears. That's 120+ yards.
    Jup can also confirm this, only in Northred, if you compare to Outland you will notice a huge difference.
    How can we notify this post to some moderators of warmane ?