1. May 6, 2020  

Warrior are nerfed, need better

Warriors are nerfed. I dueled a rogue and lost to him, we were same geared. He was 70% hp at the last and I lost. Please, better the damage, healing and cooldowns of warriors. Rage costs should be better. Execute can't be used greatly, because rage cost is 30 and rage meter under health bar goes low so fastly that I can't use spells or execute. Make damage and healing of warriors like druids. In timeless, same hp'd ( same geared) just solo'ed 5 elite mobs, while I can't solo 2 at once. My hp reduces so fast. Better the range of spells. Better everything of warriors.

2. May 10, 2020  

3. June 6, 2020  
    You have no idea what kind of power a warrior has. If you knew how to play and got better gear, you'd understand that a good warrior is exceptionally strong PvE and PvP wise. Warrior require gear to be strong. They scale well with gear. If you have no gear, you'll have a hard time. Just work harder on your character instead of complaining that they are weak. I have mained warrior for 9 years on Warmane and warrior has a huge advantage in so many situations.
    As Shiftquit said. Get good.