1. May 6, 2020  

Achievement Hunting

Hi there,

My name is Daniel, I'm 22yo and I'm portuguese. I've been playing WoW since 2011, on my expiriences during this time I've been playing in Retail and Private servers and I've truly enjoyed WoW focusing mostly on getting BIS for PvE/PvP for the said expansion.

After many alts in many servers I am burned out of this grind, so this time around I wanna try something new, for me atleast.

Recently I've come across Dodgykebab project 60/70 and it has highly inspired me to do the same but with a few differences.
    Dodgy's project was to get all possible achievements during proper level, so get all classic rep/quest/dungeon/raid/etc achieve at 60, then get to 70 and do all tbc achieves and eventually move to 80 content.

My goal would be to do this with a 5man group grinding together as many achieves as possible while all progress being tracked and shared within the group so we know what everyone is up to and/or needing help with. Raid achievements would be with 80's who wanna get achieve too or are grinding for Transmog gear or skipped and done later.

For the time being, I just wanna find out if there are other people interested in joining me in this journey.
    If you are interested add me on Discord as we could talk a bit more there.

Discord: Thundersfury#7006

If you know anyone or any guild that is already doing this grind I would kindly appreciate you sharing it with me as I've not found any posts about this.

Best Regards,
    Daniel

2. May 7, 2020  
    I've started on Lordaeron Alliance, character name is Whaleslayer.
    Anyone interested in joining this journey just wisp me online or add on Discord.

3. May 7, 2020  
    Nice to see there are more people going towards the same goal as me ^^