1. May 10, 2020  
    and in arena, watch the tops like 47 allys in top arenas and only 3 hordes, brackets are unbalanced to i 1600 rate and i had to fight 2300 rates full wraths with shoulder...

2. May 12, 2020  
    NVM , .... this server ... i'm done
    its crystal clear that GMs are ally or ally freak and happy about it
    1-horde side is FULL of AFK in BGs
    2- since allys are not use to loss, they fight till last scc!
    3- WG almost always is ALLY control
    4- in lvl up .... same story
    5-blackrock is @@@@ the game! everyone know humans have a free trinket! a shiny HUMMAN + full RELE pvp gear! my god! why would i chose sth else?
    (even billizard knows this and removed that unfair rcial spel)
    6-as Ballantines said, Arena is DOOMed

by the way i know there are lots of player in here, but i think 12k in a lie... amount of ppl in horde citys shows sth else (unless all of them are alliance)

3. May 12, 2020  
    to test this , i tried ally side today on instant 80 realm

8 game , 2 loss , 6 win
    so , i should say, i am Not agree with you

by the way, the fact that allys control VOA , all the time, at least this week and on my realm (lordaeron) shows that there is serious imbalance in this server...

And why should admins take care of that, when it seems its a faction specific on a specific realm problem :)

4. May 12, 2020  
    have u ever played in this server? :l
    do u know what cross realm is? :l

5. May 12, 2020  

ally

https://imgur.com/16KpE9X

just check this img and amount of blackrock hummans

6. May 13, 2020  
    I've known what cross-realm and Battlegroups were since they were introduced in WoW Back in 1.11/12 :)

7. May 13, 2020  
    I don't think so Human racial is that big problem. Problem is 284 items. 284 items makes game terrible, + delay, weird textures, extra food (5% for BR) ....
    I changed over 20 different servers from 2010 -2020. Trust me only one way is make new server without connection with others realm, but it doesnt help too much maybe for while, WOTLK is old and they made HUGE HUGE HUGE mistake they did cross-realm and they left BR without a control.
    BR(AT) use to delete charrs everyseason or make a sesion special.... not anymore coz of money from donate...
    It was time on ICC realm where 5% of population had SM but that was years ago. It's not normal that most of players has 284 item lvls maybe 70% ? at least one charr.
    You have 2 options
    1. Accept 2. Or leave a server .They cant remove or nerf players items.
    This content is too old.
    AT is Gone, ITs 2020 and unfortunatelly just this kind of shiit left.
    I hope they will open official server(retail) with WOTLK topic. !
    Only one way how to enjoy our good memories one more time ! :D

BTW good luck with my syntax ( sentence structure and grammar) I am sorry.

8. May 13, 2020  
    I don't think so Human racial is that big problem. Problem is 284 items. 284 items makes game terrible, + delay, weird textures, extra food (5% for BR) ....
    I changed over 20 different servers from 2010 -2020. Trust me only one way is make new server without connection with others realm, but it doesnt help too much maybe for while, WOTLK is old and they made HUGE HUGE HUGE mistake they did cross-realm and they left BR without a control.
    BR(AT) use to delete charrs everyseason or make a sesion special.... not anymore coz of money from donate...
    It was time on ICC realm where 5% of population had SM but that was years ago. It's not normal that most of players has 284 item lvls maybe 70% ? at least one charr.
    You have 2 options
    1. Accept 2. Or leave a server .They cant remove or nerf players items.
    This content is too old.
    AT is Gone, ITs 2020 and unfortunatelly just this kind of shiit left.
    I hope they will open official server(retail) with WOTLK topic. !
    Only one way how to enjoy our good memories one more time ! :D

BTW good luck with my syntax ( sentence structure and grammar) I am sorry.
    It isn't 284 items. It's EMFH enabling another 277 trinket with them. The extra stats are too much when they proc.

9. May 16, 2020  
    bro, human rcial is a BIG problem in BR realm
    any player who join that realm knows PVP and every pvp players know hummans have a free trinket... so? BGs are full HUmman from BR with free RELE gear

10. May 31, 2020  
    i'm glad no one dont give crap about pvp system in this server...
    recently , i found out u can freely change faction on other realms, but not lord one....
    any admin care to explain? this is not an item to destroy the realm and make it unbalance ( though this stupid cross realm did it )... so why is it free for other realms but not lord?

11. May 31, 2020  
    lmao same situation but im alliance? :'D

12. June 1, 2020  
    This is the worst written thread I've seen on this forum. Actually, it's so bad that I had to spend my one-post-a-month on it. The OP, in his ridiculous blabbering devalues all real suggestions/complaints players may have on issue on this server. I don't know where to start, so I'll go chronologically.

i'm writing this with no hope to fix...
    i wish someone wrote sth in forums or sb told me before joining this server or at least HORDE side...
    after 10 year i decide to join WOTLK expantion in well-known private server : warmane
    and warmane forced me to chose lordaeron B.C this one had no queue! well i thought its fine , at least its one of the best server (though i hate 1x and hate lvl up)
    You weren't forced to do anyway. From the way you write and communicate, I believe any server would be better off with that level of entitlement and toxicity. Warmane has staff with salaries, and I don't know from which communist backwater you come - but if you cannot spend 10 euros for the effort they are putting up to provide you with hundreds of entertainment , there's absolutely nothing you can complain about.

as always FOR THE HORDE
    but combining all realms and ally side being much stronger actuly ruined the exprience...
    today , i joined 5 BG and all LOSS
    yesterday 13 loss and 1 win
    the day before 4 loss 1 win
    everyone in ally side have a shadowmourne and horde side is FULL pve!
    enabled mercenarys ! but i guess its just for dadys favorate side (allys) and they should be dumb to use this stupid thing...
    nvm
    Allies have the human racial which makes them slightly better in PVP. In WOW, people overwhelmingly choose options which give them even the slightest advantage. And even though this is an advantage, it plays a small part in comparison to player skill and remaining gear - both of which you seem not to posses.

If it is "as always FOR THE HORDE" - be my guest, play the faction you like. I bet you weren't complaining in vanilla or TBC where Horde was dramatically superior in both PVE and PVP.

Also - this crying about Shadowmourne is tiring. It is the best weapon, but it's not nearly as influental as the rest of the char's gear.

its not all about complain!i have 2 suggestion! this is the ONLY way that ganna fix this mess!

1-force mercenary for both faction so both side join random ally or horde in BGs
    2- free of charge faction change! its ok ... after 13 years of playing wow i join allys... but there is no way to donate in my region
    Warmane will neither force its entire playerbase to play what you want, nor give you 30 coins free of charge. I suggest you play on Icecrown and pay it in points.

agree
    blackrook is a problem
    update on today status: 11game -2win
    If you like PVP BGs, why don't you play on Blackrock anyway?

well, i am not talking about 5 years ago. so ?
    right now there is a huge problem
    sure , ur happy with ur ally side , who hate winning? if i were u, same as u, i would call this topics useless

in last 2 day, i had 3 win. do u understand what that means ?!
    That means that you suck. The only constant in all your games is you.

NVM , .... this server ... i'm done
    its crystal clear that GMs are ally or ally freak and happy about it
    1-horde side is FULL of AFK in BGs
    2- since allys are not use to loss, they fight till last scc!
    3- WG almost always is ALLY control
    4- in lvl up .... same story
    5-blackrock is @@@@ the game! everyone know humans have a free trinket! a shiny HUMMAN + full RELE pvp gear! my god! why would i chose sth else?
    (even billizard knows this and removed that unfair rcial spel)
    6-as Ballantines said, Arena is DOOMed

by the way i know there are lots of player in here, but i think 12k in a lie... amount of ppl in horde citys shows sth else (unless all of them are alliance)
    This server is based on Blizzard servers. The racials are from Wotlk times - it's nothing to do about Warmane.
    Are you saying that Allies give up less because they are used to winning?

Maybe you should find some friends and play premades with them.

bro, human rcial is a BIG problem in BR realm
    any player who join that realm knows PVP and every pvp players know hummans have a free trinket... so? BGs are full HUmman from BR with free RELE gear
    Yeah, love those human druid/human shaman/human hunter teams.

i'm glad no one dont give crap about pvp system in this server...
    recently , i found out u can freely change faction on other realms, but not lord one....
    any admin care to explain? this is not an item to destroy the realm and make it unbalance ( though this stupid cross realm did it )... so why is it free for other realms but not lord?
    Because Lordaeron is a server made for those who wanted an experience as close as possible to retail experience, without paying a monthly sub or paying for the game. People are more invested in their chars on Lord, because it is more difficult and should be more rewarding. Why don't you just play PVE on Lordaeron, and PVP on Blackrock like you were supposed to?

13. June 1, 2020  
    This is the worst written thread I've seen on this forum. Actually, it's so bad that I had to spend my one-post-a-month on it. The OP, in his ridiculous blabbering devalues all real suggestions/complaints players may have on issue on this server. I don't know where to start, so I'll go chronologically.

You weren't forced to do anyway. From the way you write and communicate, I believe any server would be better off with that level of entitlement and toxicity. Warmane has staff with salaries, and I don't know from which communist backwater you come - but if you cannot spend 10 euros for the effort they are putting up to provide you with hundreds of entertainment , there's absolutely nothing you can complain about.

Allies have the human racial which makes them slightly better in PVP. In WOW, people overwhelmingly choose options which give them even the slightest advantage. And even though this is an advantage, it plays a small part in comparison to player skill and remaining gear - both of which you seem not to posses.

If it is "as always FOR THE HORDE" - be my guest, play the faction you like. I bet you weren't complaining in vanilla or TBC where Horde was dramatically superior in both PVE and PVP.

Also - this crying about Shadowmourne is tiring. It is the best weapon, but it's not nearly as influental as the rest of the char's gear.

Warmane will neither force its entire playerbase to play what you want, nor give you 30 coins free of charge. I suggest you play on Icecrown and pay it in points.

If you like PVP BGs, why don't you play on Blackrock anyway?

That means that you suck. The only constant in all your games is you.

This server is based on Blizzard servers. The racials are from Wotlk times - it's nothing to do about Warmane.
    Are you saying that Allies give up less because they are used to winning?

Maybe you should find some friends and play premades with them.

Yeah, love those human druid/human shaman/human hunter teams.

Because Lordaeron is a server made for those who wanted an experience as close as possible to retail experience, without paying a monthly sub or paying for the game. People are more invested in their chars on Lord, because it is more difficult and should be more rewarding. Why don't you just play PVE on Lordaeron, and PVP on Blackrock like you were supposed to?
    highness , please!!!! next time dont waste your time , and keep your one time per month attainment to yourself, thanks in advance

others did answer u in this thread, so if u dont understand what another 277 trinket can do, u should google it :)
    since the 1st part of ur comment was none sense, i didnt bother with the rest...

but i think u miss understood . i dont complain about human racial
    problem is blackrock human racial! a free full character with cross realm ...
    and anyone who want to do just pvp , create the best one possible and its human! dont believe? check the image! by the way , others mention this before.
    i had 2k gs and since i had 1 or 2, 264 i had to fight full gear blackrock players....

Remove the blackrock cross realm since there is enough in there that can form there own BGs

OR

FORCE MERCENARY at least for blackrock....
    Edited: June 1, 2020

14. June 1, 2020  
    highness , please!!!! next time dont waste your time , and keep your one time per month attainment to yourself, thanks in advance

others did answer u in this thread, so if u dont understand what another 277 trinket can do, u should google it :)
    since the 1st part of ur comment was none sense, i didnt bother with the rest...

but i think u miss understood . i dont complain about human racial
    problem is blackrock human racial! a free full character with cross realm ...
    and anyone who want to do just pvp , create the best one possible and its human! dont believe? check the image! by the way , others mention this before.
    i had 2k gs and since i had 1 or 2, 264 i had to fight full gear blackrock players....

Remove the blackrock cross realm since there is enough in there that can form there own BGs

OR

FORCE MERCENARY at least for blackrock....
    if its such a big problem for you. why dont you just make a Human *class* on Blackrock??
    you can still do your pve stuff on Lord, and whenever you wanna pvp, just switch realms. its honestly that simple.

but in regards to all your comments and complaints, yes, they are complaints. you can tell everyone its not complaining but reading just 1 sentence in any one of your posts, its 100% complaining.
    free gear is not the problem.
    SMourne is not the problem.
    Human free trinket racial is not the problem.
    2x 277 trinkets is not the problem.

im currently playing Rogue Mage (which is a terrible comp in this 284 Plate meta unless you play every game 100% Perfectly)
    we both are in full relentless starter gear from blackrock, and we still win against full geared, Smourne wielding, Free trinket Humans with double 277 trinkets. and we still win.
    so all of that is not the problem.
    you wanna know what is the problem? people like you, who can't seem to find a way to bypass the a certain point in the game and instead of trying, you come here to the forums and bother GMs and Admins with your "issues"

SirVOA said it best. hit the nail right on the head.
    Lordaeron is for ALL of Wrath's content. PVP is only a minor part of that. How many achievement points do you have? how many lvl 80's do you have? how many dungeons/raids have you cleared? how much Lore have you followed through quests?
    you say people on Icecrown can EASILY get Shadowmourne, but guess what, the questsline is exactly the same on both realms. have you started your SM quest line yet? have you even gotten into ICC yet?
    There is SOOOO much stuff other than pvp that you can do, especially if you're still gearing. and if you're going to do pvp. everyone is going to lose alot when you first start gearing for pvp. you are in full pve gear grinding out Honor gear. in any BG its suppose to be a 15 vs 15 with both people having pvp gear to actually make a difference. someone who is just starting out is in full pve. and probably not even good pve gear. you are going to get one shotted. you are not going to make a diff in that match. which means its basically a 14 vs 15. and you get unlucky and have more people doing the same thing. it might even be a 12 vs 15 or even worse, a 10 vs 15.
    if you think you should win a 10 vs 15. YOU are the problem. bc lets be honest. the only reason why you are even winning some BGs at all. is because theres about 3-4 people on your team who are full BIS one shotting people for you.

when you have full Wrathful pvp gear let me know how your BGs go then.
    but i gotta tell you
    if you win: good job, it was the gear that caused you to lose in the past
    if you still lose: good job, gear is irrelevant and its your skill thats the problem.

GG

don't blame the server for your mistakes in the game.

15. June 1, 2020  
    Dont que for a bg if yo expect to win. Que for the pvp.

First 123 Last