1. May 17, 2020  
    They tried opening a new wotlk realm...it seems that it does not look so good.Population is lower than Icecrown.
    Wotlk is better expansion for warmane than any 10 MOP servers.
    On Wotlk every kid with momy's credit card can donate and get Shadowmourne for 105 coins and one-shot the other poor kids all day long.
    In MOP there is no such thing...in MOP you grind for the best gear...you earn it...and when you have the best gear there is in PVP you fight with others that have the same top gear...skill is the name of the game in MOP...not coin gear and one-shoting people all day.
    Kids with money don't like that MOP type of play,they want BIS gear fast so they go Wotlk ...and warmane likes kids with money...so here is another Wotlk server for you while MOP has no players.I understand Warmane..this is business ... wotlk = easy fast money ...MOP = a lot of work and low money income.
    For all of you who wanna play MOP on warmane 's servers...if you really want that...stop login in on Wotlk...let the rich kids play alone there...and login every day on MOP 's Frostwolf server..maybe someday we'll get the number of players needed to play some BGs and some Raids on MOP.
    Cheers

2. May 17, 2020  
    On Wotlk every kid with momy's credit card can donate and get Shadowmourne for 105 coins and one-shot the other poor kids all day long.
    In MOP there is no such thing...in MOP you grind for the best gear...you earn it...and when you have the best gear there is in PVP you fight with others that have the same top gear...skill is the name of the game in MOP...not coin gear and one-shoting people all day.
    lol what?

I logged on MOP 2 days ago after not playing it for about 5-6 years, and the first 3 BGs I qued I was TOP dps (both alliance and horde) using Warglaives as weapons. and I was literally 1v3'ing some people without dropping below 70% hp.

then yesterday qued 2s and went like 6 games against Challengers from last season (top 10 in 2s) and won 3 of them.

MOP is all about gear and class. just like WOTLK is all about SMourne.

3. May 17, 2020  
    Im come from Cataclysm server that currently does not exist (Atlantis cataclysm server 11000 population RIP) im interested to play MOP, tell me please if this server is blizzlike and how many bugs you find of each 100 quest

4. May 17, 2020  
    My brother and his friend attempted to get me to play on the Panda server. I was highly disappointed and its no surprise this server is dead trash. Tried to speak in world chat and I was ignored, snubbed and nobody would respond. Only to speak amongst themselves. Would happen to many others. No guilds would recruit. I only wanted an active community to SPEAK with. I didn't care if the guild was lvl 1 or lvl 25. I am not a fan of huge populations and honestly, the low population on this server was very appealing to me. But apparently. Alliance side is a bunch of unwelcoming scrubs who don't really seem warm to the idea of recruiting new folks. Ill try out horde possibly to see if the community is better. But from what I've seen so far. Its not the bugs that are the worst part.

5. May 18, 2020  
    My brother and his friend attempted to get me to play on the Panda server. I was highly disappointed and its no surprise this server is dead trash. Tried to speak in world chat and I was ignored, snubbed and nobody would respond. Only to speak amongst themselves. Would happen to many others. No guilds would recruit. I only wanted an active community to SPEAK with. I didn't care if the guild was lvl 1 or lvl 25. I am not a fan of huge populations and honestly, the low population on this server was very appealing to me. But apparently. Alliance side is a bunch of unwelcoming scrubs who don't really seem warm to the idea of recruiting new folks. Ill try out horde possibly to see if the community is better. But from what I've seen so far. Its not the bugs that are the worst part.
    The global channels are fairly dead, especially global itself. But usually when I log on it doesn't take long before finding someone who wants to chat. I haven't tried horde side, only alliance so far. I leveled another character to 90 about a month ago and it was fairly easy the whole way, only really slowed down briefly at the end of cata content, and made another friend in the process. Though I don't know how you didn't find a guild considering I've never made it out of a starting zone without someone trying to invite me, unless you were looking for one that advertises for raiding.

6. May 19, 2020  
    The only way you are going to get population in MOP is by making this realm similar to Blackrock. That means starting a new freash realm (copy of this one) with the few bugs that it has, it will get the NEW MOP realm with full population. I will give anything even my chars to start in a new MOP full populated realm.

And it's not hard to do it. Malaco and the staff can do this is cuz they had a realm Sargeras that they closed 2-3 years ago. And can resurect a new one with full population, considering it will be a fresh start, alot of people will join it and it will be full.

I want another 4-5 years of MOP since i joined Warmane in 2012 and been here before Molte down.

Hope the staff reads this message and think about it.

7. May 19, 2020  
    The only way you are going to get population in MOP is by making this realm similar to Blackrock. That means starting a new freash realm (copy of this one) with the few bugs that it has, it will get the NEW MOP realm with full population. I will give anything even my chars to start in a new MOP full populated realm.

And it's not hard to do it. Malaco and the staff can do this is cuz they had a realm Sargeras that they closed 2-3 years ago. And can resurect a new one with full population, considering it will be a fresh start, alot of people will join it and it will be full.

I want another 4-5 years of MOP since i joined Warmane in 2012 and been here before Molte down.

Hope the staff reads this message and think about it.
    At this point, it's the only way to resurrect MoP. Restart the server, release the raids progressively, advertise the relaunch and people will probably come.

8. May 22, 2020  
    Delete people's chars and you will lose the few that stayed. I speak for myself, I think more fixes and more advertisement and the realm could shine again. Those fresh starts are just a lie.

9. June 1, 2020  
    Delete people's chars and you will lose the few that stayed. I speak for myself, I think more fixes and more advertisement and the realm could shine again. Those fresh starts are just a lie.
    Considering how broken the server used to be, some people leave, simply due to the fact that alot was abused. Frostmourne would also like to argue with you.

10. June 1, 2020  
    there is no new players because people wanted to play mop go in an other private server where the mentality is fine and like me find it !

11. June 1, 2020  
    Our guild in currently Alliance Side is doing soo nm, nm/hc and our core is clearing full hc + garrosh nm without abuses. Except for the core we have new people willing to know tactics of soo and we are gearing them. Me and my friends that were from now deceased Stormborn guild are trying to contribute to the community by helping PVE to stay alive. We also reporting every single bug we found on bugtracker to the devs and QA Team.

If u delete the chars that we love after all this wont happen, despite the fact most of us will just leave... Deleting is not the way, the way is fixing so ppl can start enjoying this expansion at its full. Even gold squishes on a low pop server is making no sence.

At the end we need the geared peopple to contribute to the fixing of the expansion and help others. If we all are on same crap gear we cannot boost the new people.

We need Warmane to stop focus on more LK realms and start focusing more on Frosdtwolf. I know the LK is what gives u more profit (shadowmournes = 150 or 300 dollars dunno for sure).

12. June 2, 2020  
    tbh I do think that opening a second MOP realm would help its overall population.

a second MOP realm, like blackrock, which is instant 90, with starter gear into progression gear would be very appealing to some players considering they dont have cata anymore and MOP is the next best thing to that

13. Getting Frostwolf up is a lot of time invested (fixing major bugs) and it's obvious that Wotlk servers are paying the bills. They decided to be a Wotlk server and apparently they are not changing it. They dont erase Frostwolf just because it attracts new players when they come to the web and see that they also have MoP. Frostwolf is just marketing server, a cardboard box.

14. Getting Frostwolf up is a lot of time invested (fixing major bugs) and it's obvious that Wotlk servers are paying the bills. They decided to be a Wotlk server and apparently they are not changing it. They dont erase Frostwolf just because it attracts new players when they come to the web and see that they also have MoP. Frostwolf is just marketing server, a cardboard box.
    And the same logic can go to the closed Neltharion server. Now there is not Cataclysm server and they can not "attract new players".

15. Long story short: These types of threads will kill this server. Post something meaningful, like 226 mounts EZ, make people think there's something to do here, which there is. There's plenty of people who choose to be antisocial, most likely because of language barriers, but they exist, and they're plenty in the 90s zones.

First 1234 Last