1. I do wish they would have quest rewards pay more. There is not enough gold to be made to buy things like flight. Bad enough that the AH is mostly dead.

2. I do wish they would have quest rewards pay more. There is not enough gold to be made to buy things like flight. Bad enough that the AH is mostly dead.
    There is definitely enough gold to buy fly training. Even if it's just 150%, but you'll be able to get the 280% one as well by farming the quests on level 90.

3. unexplained paranoia
    its a pvp server!Opposite faction is mend to kill your toon!

possible misconception.obviously you will get geared then you "hit hard too".
    The paranoia was visible. There was an alliance player watching me, while the horde came after me. It was the same person, daily. It made leveling slightly unbearable and put a sour taste in my mouth. At the same time, the community said they didn't want me there when I asked for help. Not exactly a welcoming situation. My wife was playing at the time too, so I'm not exactly fond of those people.

For the record, this wouldn't happen to single players, I'm a multiboxer, so I'm a valid target for people who are narrow minded.
    Edited: September 11, 2020

First ... 234