1. HI, im french pve player, always loved mop. I want to know if 5man heroic and 10m normal raid are playable without too much bugs. Im solo pve player but mostly a pve multiboxer when i'm alone for challenge me in 5/10m content (never for pvp). Is MB allowed like it is on icecrown? Is community will be welcomely or i'll get injured everyday like on icecrown !? :'(

2. Community is chill. The raids and dungeons works but multiboxing might be hard because you have to move a lot in dungeons.

3. HI, im french pve player, always loved mop. I want to know if 5man heroic and 10m normal raid are playable without too much bugs. Im solo pve player but mostly a pve multiboxer when i'm alone for challenge me in 5/10m content (never for pvp). Is MB allowed like it is on icecrown? Is community will be welcomely or i'll get injured everyday like on icecrown !? :'(
    As long as you make it clear you're only there for PVE, you should be fine. Show no hostility towards the other faction and just defend yourself. People look the other way when they realize you're just there for npcs.

4. How many players Cata realm had when it was closed? Are we near this amount here in MoP? Should i expect 4 chars with 2x maxed professions transferred soon to other realms? Should i download MoP and log in before closing it :D

5. How many players Cata realm had when it was closed? Are we near this amount here in MoP? Should i expect 4 chars with 2x maxed professions transferred soon to other realms? Should i download MoP and log in before closing it :D
    You realize they just released updates for it and outlands is still up?

6. I've recently started playing again and just rolled a character on Frostwolf. So that's one more player. :P

7. Is the server alive? How many players are there? Do you walk around and see people in leveling zones and cities and is there use for RDF or everything is pretty much abandoned? I'm very interested in MoP content, but these concerns stop me from trying. An elaborate and honest answer would be very much appreciated!

8. The amount of toxic behavior from individuals on the Frostwolf realm (Alliance) are creating such an environment that I really don't recommend people playing on Frostwolf. Literally drain the fun for you, especially because it's such a small community of players.

9. The amount of toxic behavior from individuals on the Frostwolf realm (Alliance) are creating such an environment that I really don't recommend people playing on Frostwolf. Literally drain the fun for you, especially because it's such a small community of players.
    you mean Sheyla or ?

10. toxic behavior at its best! i got framed banned for win-trade for 3 months and this is my playing since 2015 here without ever get banned in my wow life.Also banned my brothers account for the same reason and we did not had time to play for some time now.Worst part the ban appeal does not work it says "illegal character" and cant appeal.I dont do Arenas and and sometimes join bg! Im a pver for god sake! o.O My pvp gear are only from celestials and honor was from justice points converted.What a scam....

11. toxic behavior at its best! i got framed banned for win-trade for 3 months and this is my playing since 2015 here without ever get banned in my wow life.Also banned my brothers account for the same reason and we did not had time to play for some time now.Worst part the ban appeal does not work it says "illegal character" and cant appeal.I dont do Arenas and and sometimes join bg! Im a pver for god sake! o.O My pvp gear are only from celestials and honor was from justice points converted.What a scam....
    Illegal charcaters are ' ... dont write i didn't..just type i did not :D

12. A group of my friends about 5-8 of us just started playing on MOP. We’ve been playing on WOTLK for years and decided to try something new. Is there any active friendly guilds out there that are looking for new players? Feel free to dm me if you are looking for people to play with. We currently on horde.

13. I really enjoyed it here, but there's an odd pressure surrounding me when I play here. I was secretly being targetted by this small community on the opposite faction. I personally didn't mind because they got nowhere with it, but I'm not fond of confrontation. I didn't sign up as a punching bag that hits back harder.

14. I really enjoyed it here, but there's an odd pressure surrounding me when I play here. I was secretly being targetted by this small community on the opposite faction.
    unexplained paranoia
    its a pvp server!Opposite faction is mend to kill your toon!

I didn't sign up as a punching bag that hits back harder.
    possible misconception.obviously you will get geared then you "hit hard too".

First 1234 Last