1. May 7, 2020  

We need more players !

The server is so cool, i don't understand why the population is so low, some bugs but i guess it's fine played an mop serv long time ago that was trash.

2. May 7, 2020  
    Rly i want to play this game. But i don´t know where i can download the client :( All the links are not working.

3. May 7, 2020  
    Rly i want to play this game. But i don´t know where i can download the client :( All the links are not working.
    I just tried the links in https://www.warmane.com/download and they worked fine for me. What issue are you having?

4. May 7, 2020  

5. May 12, 2020  
    The realm was left to die after WotLK opened.

6. May 12, 2020  
    I play on WotLK but have shown interest in moving to MoP. Is there a way to have both clients, or would the MoP one overwrite the WotLK one?

7. May 12, 2020  
    I want to join mop server.. how is the situation of raid script? how many player has alliance? and is there an italian guild ?

8. May 12, 2020  
    The final raid of the game does not work, only pvp is played.

9. May 12, 2020  
    Thanks for the answer
    Unluckily It's not for me then

10. May 12, 2020  
    Not true. We've killed 14/14 normal, and the devs are actively working to squash the remaining bugs.

11. May 12, 2020  

12. May 12, 2020  
    I don't know which part you think is untrue, but my guild does 2x 10 mans and one 25 man SoO every week, and there's an alliance guild doing several runs per week as well.

All of the dev's efforts can be seen on the bug tracker, and if you join the server's discord you'll see in real time the effort being made to improve.

But your information source is probably good, too.

13. May 13, 2020  
    I don't know which part you think is untrue, but my guild does 2x 10 mans and one 25 man SoO every week, and there's an alliance guild doing several runs per week as well.

All of the dev's efforts can be seen on the bug tracker, and if you join the server's discord you'll see in real time the effort being made to improve.

But your information source is probably good, too.
    can i ask the name of both guilds ?

14. May 14, 2020  
    On alliance <mop resurrection party> and on horde <Somalian Pirates>

15. May 16, 2020  
    Frost wolf getting lower players .To gather old players and find new players i created a fb group. plz guys and girls join the group to save the server.
    Massage me who need moderator.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2714...135/?ref=share

123 ... Last