1. May 8, 2020  

New Bgs/Arenaw from later expansions on Wotlk

Is it possible to add battleground or even arenas from later expansions onto wotlk?I mean the ones we have are not bad but eventually they can become boring,and what sets Warmane apart from other servers is your innovation in ways to make the game more fun by coming up with new things to add to it,since you already hosted Cata & MoP realms,you must have some data from Bg/Arenas in those expansions that can be worked with,but i imagine if that would be implemented players would ofc need to download additional files onto Wotlk client.

Anyway i think this would be great and innovative way to make tings in pvp a bit fresh,btw i already found some website on the internet that had article abouth Cata Bg called *Twin Peaks* added into Wotlk so this should prove it's double.

Article i was referring to : http://mangosrumors.org/cataclysm-ba...r-azerothcore/

2. May 8, 2020  
    Generaly they don't do custome content like that, especialy if it requires players downlaoding extra stuff.

3. May 8, 2020  
    Well,they did add WoD models to Wotlk,witch were needed to be downloaded by players,and it is custom content.Now,i'm aware adding a Bg/Arena requires much more work,but it's probably double.Now,i would like to know regardless of if they do that,how does the idea sound to you,would you play it,if it was implemented?

4. May 9, 2020  
    Well,they did add WoD models to Wotlk,witch were needed to be downloaded by players,and it is custom content.Now,i'm aware adding a Bg/Arena requires much more work,but it's probably double.Now,i would like to know regardless of if they do that,how does the idea sound to you,would you play it,if it was implemented?
    This was only cosmetic though. It doesn't affect gameplay. I don't believe they would add it, even though I would love to see it happen. More variety = more fun in my book.

5. May 10, 2020  
    Different arenas cater to different character roles (i.e. Ring of Valor catering to casters) and hence, it is disabled. Implementing new arenas is likely to create balance complications.