1. May 8, 2020  

Polar Leggings

Greetings,

I see Polar Leggings are not obtainable by the store for some unknown reason while the rest of the set is.
    For some reason you have removed the Quest:The Only Song I Know... which gives Polar Leggings once it's completed. I would like to propose to put that quest back along with possibility to collect Frozen Shards from Naxx (requirements to complete the quest).
    If there's any reason why they were completely removed from the game, I would appreciate the feedback.
    Have a nice day.
    Edited: May 8, 2020

2. May 9, 2020  
    They were removed from the game because Naxx was moved to Northrend so the old recipes are "Frozen Shards" from old Naxx are outdated.

3. May 9, 2020  
    So by that logic shouldn't have the rest of the set quests been removed too? There are quests for tunic, gloves, bracers etc. which also require frozen shards to finish the quest. Still confused how the whole set is on the store and only legs aren't. :)

4. May 9, 2020  
    I got no clue what they were thinking. You can suggest the item to be added on the marketplace with the item suggestion button or whatever.
    The rest of the set is on the marketplace? Are you sure you didn't misstype the name or something?

5. May 9, 2020  
    Yeah same. I will wait for some professional reply where someone will give a proper answer of why it was removed. Since even in Frostmourne those shards were removed and aren't obtainable which makes no sense since that makes naxx gameplay an uncomplete content. While on Blackrock whole set for transmog is obtainable. Thanks for your assistance though. I already have, waiting in hope to be added. Yes the rest of the set is, I have checked and only the legs are missing.