1. May 9, 2020  

Ringmail set gear completely missing in shop

Now that the shop's finally been updated it's still missing any kind of ringmail set gear, even though a lot of people have it ingame?

Not a single piece of Savage, Hateful or Deadly exists..

Doesn't seem fair for ele/resto shamans does it..?

2. May 9, 2020  
    Probably means it hasn't been obtained in game enough times to appear in the shop. They said it's an automated system.

3. May 9, 2020  
    It has definitely been obtained enough times in game. Just seems to be missing.

4. May 11, 2020  

5. May 11, 2020  

6. May 12, 2020  
    It's sad because I see lots of people buying the "wrong" set now as well..
    Devs please..?

7. May 12, 2020  
    Could we please get a response from a staff member?

8. May 13, 2020  
    another bump! please give answers

9. May 14, 2020  

10. May 14, 2020  
    go to the store, choose frostmourne, pick your character, and pick coins. in the bottom left of the page there's a link you can click to report missing items. you'd likely have better luck doing that than waiting for them to see a forum post.

11. May 14, 2020  
    thanks for the tip! Didn't even know about that option. I did use it - lets see what happens

12. May 14, 2020  
    go to the store, choose frostmourne, pick your character, and pick coins. in the bottom left of the page there's a link you can click to report missing items. you'd likely have better luck doing that than waiting for them to see a forum post.
    Mate, I've reported it everywhere, been well over two weeks without anything.

13. May 15, 2020  
    still nothing happening - I really wonder how hard it can be for one single staff member to give us a little information? Some people want to pay for warmane services but cant because lack of information and missing items. Shouldnt this be enough motivation?

14. May 15, 2020  

15. May 15, 2020  
    yes ofc. I got a robot like response that I could make a suggestion post in the forum. KEKW

12 Last