1. May 15, 2020  
    nice now they put deadly shoulders for warr and dks in the store but still no ringmail set hands / chest / legs for shamans

2. May 15, 2020  
    guess it's time to farm some arena points ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. May 16, 2020  
    guess it's time to farm some arena points ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Thing is, I for one, don't have a lot of time to farm gear, I also hate gearing(done it for 10+years in this expansion) and I don't mind donating.

Although I wouldn't mind if it was the same for everyone but now every other class has the availability to donate for superior gear and it's just very discouraging to queue into teams that have donated for better gear when it's not available to you. Seems quite unfair that certain classes are inferior in pvp just because they can't aquire the same gear.

4. May 16, 2020  
    DESCRIPTION
    Hello!

There is not a single ringmail piece in the store - Rshaman pvp gear.
    A lot of people already obtained them in game, so i guess it's something wrong.

REPLIES
    uldyk
    May 15, 2020 Talking about Frostmourne.

Smyth
    May 16, 2020 Not enough instances of these items exist in-game thus aren't available in the Store. Most are getting close thus we can only recommend you check back in a few days & they should have already been automatically added

uldyk
    May 16, 2020 The problem is that there is no even Hateful/Savage Ringmail gear
    Which was obtained a lot in the game
    So i think the problem is in the shop
    But thanks for answering

Smyth
    May 16, 2020 Will be looked over by the appropriate members of Staff shortly.

uldyk
    May 16, 2020 Thank you!

5. May 16, 2020  

6. May 17, 2020  
    Yeah I got that same reply on May 5th.. So I don't know about "shortly"...

7. May 17, 2020  

8. May 17, 2020  
    You guys might want to consider that "dropped a ton" and "a lot of people" aren't much of a metric.

This apparently has been reported multiple times, in the right and wrong ways (even I got a PM about it), so it should be enough to hint that "a ton" for "a lot of people" might not have yet reached the same threshold other pieces of gear had to break. One way or another, Staff has obviously been made aware of it throughout nearly two weeks, which on its own should be more than plenty for you to take a step back and wait for it to get added when it's deemed the time has come for it to happen. It certainly isn't still out of the shop due to no one in the Staff knowing about it.

First 12