1. May 14, 2020  
    Im not complaining about same level +- ganks, i have learned to accept and expect that. Im complaining about max levels deleting lowbies with a press of a button.
    You gotta learn to accept that too.

2. May 15, 2020  
    If it gives honor it dies. That is my method.
    Edited: May 15, 2020 Reason: typo

3. June 8, 2020  
    I write the name of those freaks in a notepad, for revenge, hahaha

4. With or without the so called grievers, you can make a 1-80 in 24 in-game hours EASILY.
    nice flex, got any guide for that? seems to be hardly any fun to do this kind of powerleveling, especially if OP isn't some especially seasoned player and just wants to enjoy the game as a whole.

by the way, I'd like to lay another question, tightly related to the OP.
    is it legal to persistently genocide another faction's settlements (including quest givers and flymasters)? the official rules don't present a sufficient answer for that and I reckon it'd be way more annoying than just hunting the player. it wasn't listed as an example but imo it's a gameplay disruption at its finest.

5. by the way, I'd like to lay another question, tightly related to the OP.
    is it legal to persistently genocide another faction's settlements (including quest givers and flymasters)? the official rules don't present a sufficient answer for that and I reckon it'd be way more annoying than just hunting the player. it wasn't listed as an example but imo it's a gameplay disruption at its finest.
    I think conditions for disruption would be if there is no other way. For example if it's only place in game where you can level or train spells. Since such places do not exist and players can walk to places without windrider it's all good. And places for "profit/cosmetic/non essential" stuff are free objectives to fight over and if enemy side has control doesn't mean it's disruption, you can drop it, fight for it or go other place at any time.

6. nice flex, got any guide for that? seems to be hardly any fun to do this kind of powerleveling, especially if OP isn't some especially seasoned player and just wants to enjoy the game as a whole.

by the way, I'd like to lay another question, tightly related to the OP.
    It's very possible to do it in 1 day, My Prot paladin I just leveled up on Frostmourne took me less then 2 days of playtime and I didn't powerlevel at all, pretty casual leveling.

Yes it's legal to kill low level players AND NPC's it only gets flagged as "Distrupting gameplay" if it consists for days or so, not just a few hours.

7. Got to lvl 80 in less than 2 days and I got ganked loads of times, just power through it.

8. It's very possible to do it in 1 day, My Prot paladin I just leveled up on Frostmourne took me less then 2 days of playtime and I didn't powerlevel at all, pretty casual leveling.

Yes it's legal to kill low level players AND NPC's it only gets flagged as "Distrupting gameplay" if it consists for days or so, not just a few hours.
    christ
    it's hardly an argument that a seasoned player can use all the exploits to reach the endgame within just one day, as a casual player needs at least a few weeks for the same results

i don't really take sides in this discussion, but holy ****, as much as i shouldn't be quick to judge, posts like these make you all look like an exceptionally unwelcoming community

9. Frostmourne was intentionally a PvP server. Blizzard's stance on these realms (as stated by others) is that this kind of behaviour between horde and alliance is actually encouraged.

It's even in their blizzard's official players guide book that was included in every physical Battlechest collection (Wow Vanilla + TBC bundled). It encourages this behavior and encourages you to ask guildies/friends for help when ganked or to log out and come back later.

Obviously, Blizzard also had a mix of PvP and PvE realms so if you didn't enjoy this type of thing you could just go to a PvE realm but Warmane specifically only has PvP realms. They won't be changing this fact. Fact of the matter is that most players prefer playing on PvP realms and it brings more money for Warmane with donations for gear.

10. If it gives honor it dies. That is my method.
    If it's red, beat it dead. :)

If you don't want to be ganked (that much), don't go to any obvious place where ganking happens. You're only encouraging gankers there.
    Most of the ganking can be completely bypassed by not being in more popular areas, or where opposing faction have means to travel to quick. What are the odds of finding alliance players in Stonetalon Mountains? Or Horde in Wetlands? Both factions have quick access to Tanaris, Un'goro and STV/Booty Bay, and they are infested with gankers, coincidence? Nah, I don't think so. Also gankers love bottleneck/choke point areas like Hellfire Peninsula and Borean Tundra, as most players are forced to visit them.
    How about you activate few of your brain cells and think of a strategy on how to avoid being in zones filled with gankers.

11. christ
    it's hardly an argument that a seasoned player can use all the exploits to reach the endgame within just one day, as a casual player needs at least a few weeks for the same results

i don't really take sides in this discussion, but holy ****, as much as i shouldn't be quick to judge, posts like these make you all look like an exceptionally unwelcoming community
    First of all there's no exploits.
    There is a x7 experience rate on Frostmourne.
    Back when I was a noob it took me 5 days to reach 80, with around 5 hours of playtime each day.
    It does go pretty fast to level if you focus on leveling, standing in orgrimmar strip dancing for gold isn't gonna help you reach 80 faster.

12. christ

Do note the word 'ingame playtime'. I recently leveled a Hunter over a couple of weeks, but when I checked the actual playtime, this is what it says:

In total, I leveled in about 32 hours playtime (a couple of heirlooms, yes, but it was a very casual leveling I did just to enjoy the leveling process).

You were, of course, correct that newbies likely won't do it within 24 hours (probably closer to two days' playtime if they have zero idea of how the game works, otherwise around 36-40 hours is a good estimate for averages), but I'm just putting it there that 24 ingame playtime can be 24 days for someone who only plays 1 hour a day, which is likely where your 'a few weeks' came from.

13. July 2, 2020  
    alright, to clear it up, as a point of reference I used Lord's 1x rates, maybe not the smartest move, no way to do it within 24h there

First 12