1. May 9, 2020  

Max level griefers

Im getting frustrated with being oneshotted by max level morons. There is no real benifit to do so, you just being an *******. I think that gray level should be untargetable at all, unless gray level attacks you or heals an enemy.

2. May 9, 2020  
    Sugested loads of times and denied.
    Swap zones, ask for help from guild/ global, take a break and read the rules here : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277

3. May 9, 2020  
    What you're saying isn't on there. Who cares if it's been suggested loads of times. If nobody can see the past suggestions then how can they know?

4. May 9, 2020  
    What you're saying isn't on there. Who cares if it's been suggested loads of times. If nobody can see the past suggestions then how can they know?
    you can see the old threads by looking through the suggestions section. but most don't bother to do so, and the search function can be wonky at times.

that aside it's a pvp realm, killing lowbies is allowed and they don't plan to change that.

5. May 10, 2020  
    Tried to play in Hellfire Peninsula in the dead of night- got killed multiple by level 80s. They will camp your corpse, camp low level questing area and chase you around if you try to leave. They behave like literal animals, its disgusting. Why is this behavior not punished? I cant play the game! Open world pvp is miserable enough without this griefers.

6. May 10, 2020  
    Find good guild and that will save your nerves and your keyboard.

You always have the option to go to another zone for leveling,
    there are almost 3 zones for every 10 levels or instead of the open world, use rdf to avoid conflicts with another faction.
    And yes, they ganking and camping corpses probably because they were ganked and camped too on low lvls.

7. May 10, 2020  
    Might come as a bit horrible but - do children in real life get to avoid the terrors of war, if they're at the wrong place at the wrong time? Now take a look at the name of the game, World of WARcraft. Ye, you'll get ganked & killed and eventually you'll say: "f*ck it, LF 5 more WPVP in Tanaris", make a raid group, make friends, f*ck them up and get this lil' endorphin rush from f*cking them up.

At the moment your problem isn't that you are being ganked in a WPVP Enabled Server, it is that you are trying to play a mutiplayer game singleplayer and are having people interact with you. The game however is what it is and a server for 12,000+ wont change because you entitledly cried. You will adapt to the server, not the other way around.

8. May 10, 2020  
    "Might come as a bit horrible but - do children in real life get to avoid the terrors of war, if they're at the wrong place at the wrong time? "

Last time i checked- it was immoral and illigal for soldiers to kill kids, or any non combatants at all. "In the wrong place at the wrong time"? Im where i am supposed to be- questing. It is max levels thats are in a wrong place.

"You always have the option to go to another zone for leveling," No i dont. I just started BC and my only options is Hellfire or going back to Plaguelands and just grinding mobs. Im queing for RDF as much as i can but it takes ages because i cant heal or tank.
    Edited: May 10, 2020

9. May 10, 2020  
    "Might come as a bit horrible but - do children in real life get to avoid the terrors of war, if they're at the wrong place at the wrong time? "

Last time i checked- it was immoral and illigal for soldiers to kill kids, or any non combatants at all. "In the wrong place at the wrong time"? Im where i am supposed to be- questing. It is max levels thats are in a wrong place.

"You always have the option to go to another zone for leveling," No i dont. I just started BC and my only options is Hellfire or going back to Plaguelands and just grinding mobs. Im queing for RDF as much as i can but it takes ages because i cant heal or tank.
    And since warmane has the physical capability of stopping world PVP but has decided not to, that makes killing these metaphorical children neither illegal nor immoral in the context of the server they are running. Also you cannot decide whether a max level is at the wrong place or not for many zones are known as PvP center-points like the outside of Tanaris where there is a Guild vs Guild nearly every other day. When you reach max level, are you supposed to just stay in Dalarn and afk all day? There are materials in the open world people farm and so much other stuff that can be done. F*ck it, even the explorer achievements.

Also again you are confusing the situation of 12,000+ with your own personal bad experience. YOU can't heal nor tank, heals and tanks can. With or without the so called grievers, you can make a 1-80 in 24 in-game hours EASILY. Also you entirely ignored my point that you are trying to play a multiplayer game as a singleplayer such and that, and refusing to engage with other people to ask for help, is entirely on you.

From a person that has 15 max leveled characters, I can easily speak for the leveling experience as a whole and it is far from as bad as you make it out to be. Most of the people that kill you in the open world are cases of "pass and go" and usually leave you alone. Of course there might be spergs that camp you but those are individual cases. Of course it is way easier to whine on the public forum about something that won't get changed and being mad that nobody is doing anything to BETTER YOUR EXPERIENCE. Entitlement at its finest. Recently leveled a non-heirloom char through exactly Hellfire. It takes 10 quests to make it not out of Hellfire but all the way to Northrened.

10. May 10, 2020  
    How the **** did this get from "someone killed my character" to "it's basically a war crime"?
    It's a PVP server, deal with it. It's not going to change, end of discussion for sane people, you can try and argue with yourself.

11. May 10, 2020  
    Im getting frustrated with being oneshotted by max level morons. There is no real benifit to do so, you just being an *******. I think that gray level should be untargetable at all, unless gray level attacks you or heals an enemy.
    Let me know in what realm you play, your in game character name, your faction, and what time you will be online, I will see what I can do.

12. May 12, 2020  
    Since the responces i got so far was only negative (i find this bizzare and logic you operate with are completly alien to me) heres another suggestion, far more mild- cap pvp miss chance due to level difference at 17%, same as for bosses and lvl 3+ mobs. This way low level character at least have a chance of applying some form of cc effect on a griefer and escaping. Probably wont do much under most circumstances but at least its something, and something is better then nothing.

13. May 12, 2020  
    You friend are right, it is immoral and probably illegal by UN Laws, but does that stop anyone from doing it.

You see, world of warcraft in many of its aspects is a mirror of our reality.
    Long story short, children suffer, wars happen and sadly lowbies will get gangbanged all the time. What I would suggest is rise up to the max level and fight with this injustice, kill them hordies or allies who gank lowbies!

14. May 13, 2020  
    So, the PvP on a PvP server, I get. I am not a fan of it, and I really hate it when some stupid rogue, decides to gank me, and then camp me, and chase me across three zones as I try to get away. I have never been a fan of PvP, and prefer playing on PvE servers. All that being said, if I want to play on a wrath server, with any kind of a decent population, it's gotta be here on warmane, and warmane only has PvP servers. Yes, the ganking sucks, yes getting stuck PvPing when you don't want to sucks. However, the rest of the game is still fun, so we put up with that so that we can still play the PvE content and raids that we actually want to do.

TLDR: @OP: Suck it up, and deal with what comes in playing on a PvP server, and hope some day we get a PvE server, or just don't play WotLK and miss out on all the fun.

15. May 14, 2020  
    Im not complaining about same level +- ganks, i have learned to accept and expect that. Im complaining about max levels deleting lowbies with a press of a button.

12 Last