1. May 9, 2020  

important thing need to be fix

i have few suggestions :
    when someone get banned at least he should know why he got banned , when when i say why i don't mean some reason like ''cheating '' instead of saying the exact details , i know this can be abused but it's kinda important cuz in my case i have been banned for cheating what did i do ? i used my 30 days coodown ban appeal for a question ?? what cheat ??
    and when i have been told, guess what the ban appeal is locked i can't provide the server for proves that i'm innocent !
    WAW awersome !
    how useful ban appeal is when u use it for a question and it get locked ??
    idk what is the best solution for this but people who get banned need some more room to talk because you know that mistakes can happen, people can be false banned even the best gm can false ban someone by mistake , so solution for that is for us to help you , but we can't help u if you shut our mouths , unless you don't care .
    thx

2. May 9, 2020  
    Were you the multiboxer that god banned?

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=182535
    "There are no false positives"
    What proof would you provide that would prove that you weren't using a cheat?

3. May 9, 2020  
    Were you the multiboxer that god banned?

"There are no false positives"
    What proof would you provide that would prove that you weren't using a cheat?
    mr thorbjorn i can see you are a member and me providing you with details wont help me in anyway , and no im not a multiboxer

4. May 9, 2020  
    He just wants to point out you claiming to be innocent is like clearly being caught speeding on camera and trying to prove the opposite.

They (claim to) have evidence of you breaking the rules which makes them ban you. You claim to be able to prove their evidence being wrong by proving you're clean.

Now the spicy part: For you proving "I never cheated in any way" you'd have to be able to provide solid evidence of a clean vest, regardless of their evidence. Literally zero need for you to know what they might have up their sleeve, since you should be able to deny it anyway.
    Do you notice the issue?

It's called "ban appeal" for a reason. You can try to appeal, but remember you're not the one making the decision and it's not about you proving your innocence.

5. May 9, 2020  
    He just wants to point out you claiming to be innocent is like clearly being caught speeding on camera and trying to prove the opposite.

They (claim to) have evidence of you breaking the rules which makes them ban you. You claim to be able to prove their evidence being wrong by proving you're clean.

Now the spicy part: For you proving "I never cheated in any way" you'd have to be able to provide solid evidence of a clean vest, regardless of their evidence. Literally zero need for you to know what they might have up their sleeve, since you should be able to deny it anyway.
    Do you notice the issue?

It's called "ban appeal" for a reason. You can try to appeal, but remember you're not the one making the decision and it's not about you proving your innocence.
    alright let say you got banned for cheating like what happend to me , and you don't know what kinda of a cheat you have been banned for !
    how can you make a ban appeal ?
    for example i got banned for teleporting , after i wasted a ban appeal for a question (what cheat i got banned for ?? )
    i then knew what to say in ban appeal ( just prove that i was just lagging ) correct ??
    and i did i made full ban appeal a lot of details, (if you are curious i can send u ) and guess what i have been told ''wait another 30 days to make another ban appeal )
    you are saying that i should make a general ban appeal ?? that prove that im innocent from all kinda hacks ?? there is no way for me to be able to make that , and if you know how kindly show me !
    Edited: May 9, 2020 Reason: to add more details

6. May 9, 2020  
    you are saying that i should make a general ban appeal ?? that prove that im innocent from all kinda hacks ?? there is no way for me to be able to make that , and if you know how kindly show me !
    You start grasping the issue. Great.

Back to your example: Noone is getting banned for lagging and thus ending up rubberbanding all over the place. There's a huge difference to teleporting somewhere.
    And how do you want to honestly prove you lagged? Send em an easily fakeable log? Your "proof" is best case borderline useless.

So yes, end of the line you can just appeal in general.

7. May 9, 2020  
    "There are no false positives, lag cannot get you flagged."

Kek. Enjoy your ban cheaterboi.

8. May 9, 2020  
    OK guys i will send you the arena i think cause me to get banned go inspect it and check your self if i hacked or not
    i'm not sure it's this one but it's the one i think cause me to get banned and i do remember that i lagged that arena
    Edited: May 9, 2020 Reason: adding details

9. May 9, 2020  
    "There are no false positives, lag cannot get you flagged."

Kek. Enjoy your ban cheaterboi.
    i really dislike you way u are talking mr, i have to block you for good :/

10. May 9, 2020  
    The anticheat doesn't ban based on movement, it bans based on modified clients. Everything else is handled by a human. In the majority of cases when someone gets banned for cheating they know what it was for. If you don't know what it was then open an appeal and ask, you should get a response. But somehow I doubt we're going to make server-wide announcements detailing what someone is abusing so others can go try their luck at not being reported.

That being said, no one on the forums can help with appeals. You need to open an appeal if you want a chance at something being done.

11. May 10, 2020  
    If you don't know what it was then open an appeal and ask, you should get a response.
    Here's a response I got in a ban appeal I submitted in the past:

We do not provide submitted evidence to those banned.
    Now I'm not going to get too in depth about the ban, I chalk it up as a learning experience dealing with the in-game ninja policy. However, my experience was getting a 60 day ban for ninja in raid when I was running 3+ ICC25 PUG raids per week, meaning I was dealing with 75+ loot rolls per week. Considering I don't go around stealing or selling loot, it was hard pinpointing what exactly the specific offense was without evidence provided against me. So in a case like mine, having a limit of 1 appeal per 30 days is inconvenient when you might have proof to refute the ban, but you don't know exactly what one of the 100 or so rolls you've recently done is the one you got banned for. Considering I've heard of people photoshopping screenshots to get others banned, I think it would be a good idea to provide evidence to the person you're banning (if it's as simple as a chat log).

12. May 10, 2020  
    Here's a response I got in a ban appeal I submitted in the past:

Now I'm not going to get too in depth about the ban, I chalk it up as a learning experience dealing with the in-game ninja policy. However, my experience was getting a 60 day ban for ninja in raid when I was running 3+ ICC25 PUG raids per week, meaning I was dealing with 75+ loot rolls per week. Considering I don't go around stealing or selling loot, it was hard pinpointing what exactly the specific offense was without evidence provided against me. So in a case like mine, having a limit of 1 appeal per 30 days is inconvenient when you might have proof to refute the ban, but you don't know exactly what one of the 100 or so rolls you've recently done is the one you got banned for. Considering I've heard of people photoshopping screenshots to get others banned, I think it would be a good idea to provide evidence to the person you're banning (if it's as simple as a chat log).
    It's not at all hard to pinpoint exactly which loot roll it is that you got ninja'd because the raid chat will most definitely call you out in the same loud volume. That is unless you leave the group with unrolled items, which is then, those items. As a person who has reported for ninja looting, I can tell you that it is incredibly difficult to gather up enough evidence to actually get someone banned. They require a message in trade chat about recruiting to the raid, a screenshot of when you get into the raid, a screenshot of when the raid is full and a screenshot of the item being ninja looted.

Providing the evidence that has been received to get the person banned is not only unnecessary but also harmful to the community as it can, and likely will, open doors to witch-hunting the people that did the report. Warmane doesn't keep chat logs, so the only "evidence" they can show in return are screenshots that must be in full screen, which includes the name of the person taking the screenshot.

Anyhow, I've been here for 3 years and haven't been in-game banned once. If you got banned, there is a reason.

13. May 10, 2020  
    It's not at all hard to pinpoint exactly which loot roll it is that you got ninja'd because the raid chat will most definitely call you out in the same loud volume. That is unless you leave the group with unrolled items, which is then, those items. As a person who has reported for ninja looting, I can tell you that it is incredibly difficult to gather up enough evidence to actually get someone banned. They require a message in trade chat about recruiting to the raid, a screenshot of when you get into the raid, a screenshot of when the raid is full and a screenshot of the item being ninja looted.

Providing the evidence that has been received to get the person banned is not only unnecessary but also harmful to the community as it can, and likely will, open doors to witch-hunting the people that did the report. Warmane doesn't keep chat logs, so the only "evidence" they can show in return are screenshots that must be in full screen, which includes the name of the person taking the screenshot.

Anyhow, I've been here for 3 years and haven't been in-game banned once. If you got banned, there is a reason.
    Actually it is hard to pinpoint when you're leading multiple raids using BiS priority looting and people stay after its announced at the start, stay after loot went to someone else, and never mention anything to you in whispers, on discord, or in raid chat.

Even after the ban I kept leading raids, except I started to have to keep multiple screenshots of recruitment spams, ms changes, readycheck acknowledgement of loot rules, etc. Although I haven't dealt with any reports since, if I were to have to provide evidence to refute a claim, I simply wouldn't know what screenshots to provide without being given evidence.

EDIT:
    Here's an example: You're a ret paladin wanting to build a holy set, so you queue RDF to gather some. Every time an item you need for your holy set drops, you ask the group if it's okay to need on the item for your OS and wait for group approval before rolling. Someone in the group screenshots you rolling need on the spellpower item as a ret paladin, but scrolls the chat log so that you asking if it's okay to roll need isn't included in the screenshot. You get banned for ninja loot in dungeon, and have no proof provided. You took screenshots of the chat log for every item you won, but you don't know which screenshot to provide because you won over a dozen items in the past few days.
    Edited: May 11, 2020