1. May 9, 2020  

I think i've been ninja looted but can't be sure

So here is the situation. Im new to this server and to this game in general. Didnt even know there was pvp gear and stuff. So this morning i was doing OS 25 man and a dk glove token looted. So the raid leader ask to roll and i rolled 80 and i tied with another dude. We rolled again and i won. After the roll the raid master said this and i feel frauded. Is there something i can do with this. I feel like this serveur dont help newer player and it ****ing sucks im sorry :(

Please tell me if there is a solution or something i can do with this.
    https://imgur.com/Lmpn9xU
    Thank you all

Meiko
    Edited: May 9, 2020 Reason: no picture

2. May 9, 2020  
    You don't have enough proof for anything,

But in principle if he was not happy with your gear he should have removed you before you even entered the raid. He did not, so you are eligible to get the gear for your role same as everyone else.

P.S.
    I suggest reading a bunch of guides about your class/spec, so you know waht kind of gear you need to get, what stats, glyphs and everything else. It is not a rocket science after all. That will make you better player and someone with whom people actually want to play. I don't know if what he said is true that you have tank/pvp/dps gear all mixed for dps - nah bro, nop, you wont get anywhere.