1. May 9, 2020  

The Healing of Shen-Zin Su

Its completely uncompleteable for me and my sister. I did it by just sitting there while a group of others did it and for some reason it worked for THEM but for me and her, every time we got close to the healers the whole thing would reset for EVERYONE and we'd have to start over. She sorta rage quit and didnt get to complete it, but i did. We submitted a ticket, but. I'd rather not have to wait two friggin years just to finish the panda zone, tbh. Is there any way around this or are we totally and completely ****ed?

2. May 9, 2020  
    Nevermind, it completed itself i guess. She stood there long enough and it just glitched i guess and its marked complete suddenly lol even though it didnt REALLY work. Whatever, we'll take it

10/10 working as intended
    "Flawless" - Emily, 2020
    Edited: May 9, 2020

3. Wait, so i should just accept the damn quest and stay there like a three to finish it?

4. Tested this few days ago. Picked quest and tried to kill mobs, all dissapeared. Went afk for 10min and was compleated when came back.

5. Yes, I mentioned this before but talking to and standing next to the horde druids for a few minutes will fill up the bar and complete the quest

6. [The Healing of Shen-zin Su] completing by sitting at side of Horde Druids, near npc, if I try get closer the healers fade away and bug, have to abandon and start over by sitting far away next to horde druids.... Bugs bugs..... Zzzzz... just go afk and the magic will be done, completed by doing nothing.