1. May 10, 2020  

Stuck as a dead

Hi, im dead and stuck front of release spirit place. what to do? cant release my spirit or move!
    Can anyone give any information to help?
    Thx

2. May 10, 2020  
    I am experiencing the exact same thing.
    Long story short, i died yesterday evening due to Death Knight. But apparently i Disconnected at the same time.
    When i logged in again i was dead at the spirit resser, but just out of reach to talk to it, and i cannot move, no matter what i do.
    I have tried the auto unstuck feature in the game multiple times, and i have tried to website version of the character unstuck 3 times.
    Today i had some people from the /global chat come and look for my corpse to no avail. Apparently it is not there to ress or they just couldnt find it.
    No matter what i try i am just standing still, not being able to move around, not being able to ressurect.

Edit: I tried the Website Character Unstuck again, and this time it worked, so i no longer have any issues
    Edited: May 10, 2020 Reason: The issue was fixed

3. May 10, 2020  
    Go to the website
    My account>services>realm>char>coins/free (depends on the realm)>character unstuck
    Edited: May 10, 2020

4. May 10, 2020  
    Go to the website
    My account>services>realm>char>coins/free (dependso on the realm)>character unstuck
    Thank you, it worked.