1. May 10, 2020  

Horde constantly ganking Nesingwary in Scholazar

Do you seriously have nothing else to do than killing low levels all day? Instead you're just locking down the best zone in WOTLK forcing alliance to go to other **** zones.

2. May 10, 2020  
    boohoo, fyi... alliance does the exact same thing you accuse horde of doing.

3. May 10, 2020  
    Tbh while questing noticed that Alliance rarely kills the hordes leveling while hordes do. So not sure about that.

4. May 11, 2020  
    Alliance are just as bad honestly, there's really no difference in player mentality between factions, WoW players are all the same. You could always invite people and fight them back, or go quest somewhere else. There's literally an abundance of quest hubs in WotLK.

5. May 11, 2020  
    exact same thing happened to me when i was questing there,i was leveling a horde toon
    a guy on a flyin mount jumping on low levels collecting fruits,etc
    ye,you are a beast
    (slow claps)

6. May 11, 2020  
    I leveled around like 8 charaters on both factions, and only ever once i experienced sslight camping.

The solution is simple, if there is a high level lurking around, who kiled you at least 2-3 times on a location, change the god-damn location. Almost always he'll be gone in a span of 15-30 minutes. There are almost no leveling bottlenecks that require you to do stuff exactly in a certain spot. With some exceptions being Hellfire Penisula and Booring Tundra, but even there it never feels too restricting.

7. May 11, 2020  
    if only there were other zones you could level in on a 7x realm.....