1. May 10, 2020  

I wanna understand why, only it.

I would like to know why I got an item that interested me, that the game allowed me to give 'need', a player I don't know where I started to question why I got the item, since the item improved my main status almost 3 times, and he said "I promise you that you will be banned"

a few days passed and here i am banned, is he a friend of someone inside? son of the owner? husband of the woman who banned people?
    why don't you put the ****ing item in order not to need it if it serves me ?????????

and now in the middle of the weekend I'm banned because a player trash with harloom item I'm a **** newbie just uploading the char I'm banned and ******* being able to play freely ?????

THANK YOU WARMANE FOR JUSTICE ON YOUR BANS ..

2. May 10, 2020  
    Just cause the game allows you to roll for it doesn't mean you should. Ninja looting is bannable. Without knowing what sort you are or what the item is, can't comment any further.

3. May 10, 2020  
    The GM is nothing what you accused him/her of being.
    Unfortunately the loot system of need/greed doesn't work properly, so we ask players to play fair. Next time, don't press need on an item that isn't fit for your class or role.