1. May 11, 2020  

Frostmourne, nerf old raids (tbc/vanilla)

Please un-buff these old raids, like you are suppose to be able to farm them. Why are they even buffed? Did some dev forget to exclude level range when applying a certain buff to all WoTLK instances/raids ?

2. May 12, 2020  
    Seems only reasonable to not have them nerfed in a just-developing server. Say ZG is easily 1K gold. Molten Core - 1K gold... This will put plate-wearing classes being able to solo said raids at a GREAT advantage economically.

3. May 12, 2020  
    Seems only reasonable to not have them nerfed in a just-developing server. Say ZG is easily 1K gold. Molten Core - 1K gold... This will put plate-wearing classes being able to solo said raids at a GREAT advantage economically.
    What are you even talking about?

4. May 12, 2020  
    You're on a buffed realm... get used to it not being an Icecrown level of faceroll.

Personally I can't wait until all of these Icecrown guilds and players realize how hard LoD is on Lordaeron (and thus, Frostmourne) when it's released...

LoD on Icecrown is "oh hey yeah, we do that, it's no big deal" and on Lordaeron it's "oh wow, the 4th active guild just killed it! those guys are good"

5. May 12, 2020  
    What are you even talking about?
    I am talking about a Zul Gurub run the bosses of which alone give a player approximately 950 gold which can be done every 3 days. A molten-core gives about 1200 if you include the loot you sell. With the current gold > coin ratios on the Frostmourne website trade, you can make some relatively easy coins and BIS stuff without going into a modern raid at all.

6. May 12, 2020  
    I am talking about a Zul Gurub run the bosses of which alone give a player approximately 950 gold which can be done every 3 days. A molten-core gives about 1200 if you include the loot you sell. With the current gold > coin ratios on the Frostmourne website trade, you can make some relatively easy coins and BIS stuff without going into a modern raid at all.
    What lol? You can farm 1000-1500g an hour pretty easily with mining/herbing. I don't think this is an issue.

7. May 12, 2020  
    What lol? You can farm 1000-1500g an hour pretty easily with mining/herbing. I don't think this is an issue.
    of course that's not an issue, the entire point of Lordaeron was it's buffed content, meant to be challenging even for more geared groups.

a side-effect of that meant that it takes more gear and more prep to do the same OLDER raids too, so guilds which cap at 60 to play a weird version of classic can still do that hardmode thing... and also because why not

this also means clothies can't oneshot mobs in MC or ZG anymore...

and as we know, Frostmourne has the same difficulty as Lordaeron, and nobody except some new people on Lordaeron are complaining about that